prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Tonight my favorite scripture is this:

John 14:2-3 KJV
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

It just gives me so much hope to know this world is not our home, but that God has something better planned for us! 😊

I love reading these posts. Just a simple reminder the Lord loves you and is just too beautiful to look away from. Nothing brings greater joy than loving Him. I hope everyone has an amazing Friday. There's no battle to big for him and just remember, he's never lost a battle. ❤

:hugsAmen! Thanks for that!

So I have a prayer request.

First, I would like to ask that we keep this to just this one thread if possible.

I've been taking Ambien to help me sleep for a number of years. At least two years, maybe longer. I'm not sure. Yes, it's prescribed. And yes, I know you're only supposed to take it for a few weeks at the most. I'm sure my doctor knows that, too! Lately I've had a constant, low-grade headache. I like, NEVER have headaches. Also, I've had persistent brain fog and no energy. I've prayed about it, and I believe the Lord is telling me to get off this drug and clear it out of my system. So I didn't take it last night. Usually if I don't have it I kind of have a little panic attack over it. But last night I trusted the Lord and felt peaceful about it. I got to sleep eventually and I was okay today. I called the pharmacist to make sure I won't have seizures or anything if I quit taking it. She said I can take a half dose if I need to. But I want to just quit. God helped me quit smoking 10 years ago, so I know He can give me the victory over this too. I trust Him. But I'd also like to ask you, my Faith Friends, to lift me up before the Throne of Grace, and thank our Heavenly Father for the victory He is going to give me in Jesus' Name. Will you do that for me? Thanks so much! ❤
1 John 5:4 KJV
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. 🦋

So I have a prayer request.

First, I would like to ask that we keep this to just this one thread if possible.

I've been taking Ambien to help me sleep for a number of years. At least two years, maybe longer. I'm not sure. Yes, it's prescribed. And yes, I know you're only supposed to take it for a few weeks at the most. I'm sure my doctor knows that, too! Lately I've had a constant, low-grade headache. I like, NEVER have headaches. Also, I've had persistent brain fog and no energy. I've prayed about it, and I believe the Lord is telling me to get off this drug and clear it out of my system. So I didn't take it last night. Usually if I don't have it I kind of have a little panic attack over it. But last night I trusted the Lord and felt peaceful about it. I got to sleep eventually and I was okay today. I called the pharmacist to make sure I won't have seizures or anything if I quit taking it. She said I can take a half dose if I need to. But I want to just quit. God helped me quit smoking 10 years ago, so I know He can give me the victory over this too. I trust Him. But I'd also like to ask you, my Faith Friends, to lift me up before the Throne of Grace, and thank our Heavenly Father for the victory He is going to give me in Jesus' Name. Will you do that for me? Thanks so much! ❤
1 John 5:4 KJV
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. 🦋
We praise you our Father for your faithfulness. We thank you for healing our friend here and blessing them with peaceful and restoring sleep without the need for medication. Praise you God! In Jesus name, amen.

We praise you our Father for your faithfulness. We thank you for healing our friend here and blessing them with peaceful and restoring sleep without the need for medication. Praise you God! In Jesus name, amen.

Thank you. Made it through the night. Got some sleep, feel pretty fair this morning. This is going okay. Praise the Lord!

F4BF26B4-333C-432F-A7FF-3CCD02717FFC.jpeg
Blessed to have found this thread. I have found much solace in chickens over quarantine. Nature shows us God’s character through creation. The protection, perseverance, beauty, love and faithfulness he revealed to me is undeniable. God provided a peaceful spot for me to care for, listen and observe my chickens. They brought me Joy and got my mind distracted from “the plague that destroys at midday”. God conquers my fears when I put my eyes on him and he does it in the most creative ways. HIS faithfulness is my shield in ALL things.
Psalm 91:4-6

View attachment 2162683Blessed to have found this thread. I have found much solace in chickens over quarantine. Nature shows us God’s character through creation. The protection, perseverance, beauty, love and faithfulness he revealed to me is undeniable. God provided a peaceful spot for me to care for, listen and observe my chickens. They brought me Joy and got my mind distracted from “the plague that destroys at midday”. God conquers my fears when I put my eyes on him and he does it in the most creative ways. HIS faithfulness is my shield in ALL things.
Psalm 91:4-6

Thank you, what a beautiful testimony! Psalm 91 has been a wonderful comfort in this time, Amen! ❤

Back
Top Bottom