prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Found him/her/whatever.. is not accepted by family. And they can all *** Jesus ****. I love the love. Love is good. I love that someone showed me the love of JC/God/Allah whatever.
Love is good.

I want you all to feel the love too. genuine hug.

Hallelujah! Welcome to the family of God! Hugs to you, too! :hugs May you never feel lonely even though you may feel that you stand alone in your beliefs. God says of you, "I have called you by your name, you are Mine!" He gave His life so that you might have eternal life, how amazing is that!!! He says also, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." Praise God,He is always with you! 💖

During this pandemic lockdown I’ve been watching TBN as my church service. Actually it has been my daily channel several hours each day. I’ve found myself walking closer with th Lord than ever. This pandemic is the perfect example of God using what was intended for evil and making it be for good.

Amen! He's good at that! He foils Satan at every turn!

Rough day today, apparently detoxing from the Ambien. Made it through though, thanking God for supportive family. DD made supper. Was yummy but could not eat. Just kinda felt like I had the flu: headache, body ache, moderate nausea, no appetite, skin feels like it wants to peel off, feel like I am being pierced all over at random with icicles. Slept about three hours last night. Hoping tonight will be better. Drank lots of water. Tomorrow will be better! The Lord is my Rock, my Guide and my Healer! He sustains me, He will lift me up. He is my shelter in the storm. Amen.

Going to post in a few places....Glad I got my sister home from the nursing home before anything could get started there with the virus. A few nursing homes have it going through. She's in transition now. Only a short time left. Glad I could have her here to spoil her. I'm going to miss that sweet giggle of hers. Prayers that this part can go smoothly for her..she's had it more rough than some having stopped dialysis. 5 weeks yesterday. Keeping her sleepy. This is hard.
praying for you and your famly

Okay, I'll start. I thank God that our children are here, safe at home. About a year ago our oldest struck out on her own suddenly and unexpectedly. She was old enough but we weren't ready for that. And really, she wasn't prepared, either. Many prayers later, (long story short, lol!) she returned, just in time to be here when this pandemic started. I'm so thankful she's here, and safe at home. It's a blessing in so many ways, not just for her but for our whole family. She's a great companion to her younger brother, who would be very bored and lonely without her. I can only imagine how worried I would be if I did not know where she was! I thank God that our family is intact right now. God is so good. Praise His holy name! ❤

Hello! I’ve been unable to check in often and I’ve missed the encouraging posts.
JESUS is so good! HE has shown Himself faithful!
Okay, I'll start. I thank God that our children are here, safe at home. About a year ago our oldest struck out on her own suddenly and unexpectedly. She was old enough but we weren't ready for that. And really, she wasn't prepared, either. Many prayers later, (long story short, lol!) she returned, just in time to be here when this pandemic started. I'm so thankful she's here, and safe at home. It's a blessing in so many ways, not just for her but for our whole family. She's a great companion to her younger brother, who would be very bored and lonely without her. I can only imagine how worried I would be if I did not know where she was! I thank God that our family is intact right now. God is so good. Praise His holy name! ❤

Back
Top Bottom