prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Everybody have a great day and be safe in the Lord! The Lord knows your needs and He cares for you. There is no difficulty too large for Him who holds the stars and planets on their appointed courses. Yet there is no problem so trivial that it escapes the notice of the Creator of the atom, the molecule, the quark, in their infinitely small perfection. Whatever your need, whatever your burden, tell Jesus about it with confidence that He cares for you. You are His cherished child. He will provide your needs - perhaps not all your wants, but whatever He knows is best for you, that will He surely give, for God is love.

She went off to have a calf. The baby's name is Gracie.
Lol, yes I get that. I meant, I wondered WHERE she went to do that. Guess you have a lot of acreage for her to disappear into. Any chance of pics of mommy and baby? (I have a vested interest, my dog is named Gracie! 😉)

Everybody have a great day and be safe in the Lord! The Lord knows your needs and He cares for you. There is no difficulty too large for Him who holds the stars and planets on their appointed courses. Yet there is no problem so trivial that it escapes the notice of the Creator of the atom, the molecule, the quark, in their infinitely small perfection. Whatever your need, whatever your burden, tell Jesus about it with confidence that He cares for you. You are His cherished child. He will provide your needs - perhaps not all your wants, but whatever He knows is best for you, that will He surely give, for God is love.
Quark ?

Back
Top Bottom