prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

God bless all !
Amen! And as Kikruru says, thank You Jesus! He certainly does! Was driving to town w GirlChild in car w me (young adult grand daughter) and went to pass a car. As I was passing, a car came up behind me, very fast and out of nowhere. I thought it was the same car so I went to move back into the right lane so IT could pass ME. I thought it was pretty rude and aggressive and I just wanted to get out of its way. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw the car I was passing was still there, NEXT TO ME and I was about to hit it! Evasive action saved us all and the rude driver behind me just had to wait till I could finish passing and safely get back in the right lane. So yes, THANK YOU, JESUS!

OOOHHHHH ! my gosh . Thank God you folks are OK . Took Susie to Chemo yesterday at the Cleveland Clinic and the drivers are like they are crazy . Thank God we made it back in one piece .🎚 I put this little level slider because I couldn't find a cross I am sure God won't mind he knows what I mean .
Looks like a cross to me, Foxy! 👍🏻 Indeed, thank God you and Suzy are safe home. Assume Suzy is wife? Sorry to hear she - no, I mean the two of you - are battling cancer. I get it. You are in this together. Been there. God bless and strengthen you both. ❤

Hey everyone, can you please be in prayer for our loved member @Hei 20 , she had a pet rooster that she hatched this year and had living in her apartment with her until recently. She ended up temporarily (hopefully) rehoming him. She's very sad having lost her buddy and misses him badly. Thank you!
Thank You, Jesus!!! Thank you all!!!

Has anyone here ever known about the Jane religion it's the oldest religion in India . The monks would go in a cave and pray . Each day they would eat less until they starved to death . You may ask , why they would do that ? It's like this , they believed so strongly if they could starve them selves to death it wasn't a sin and their soul could move to a higher plane .

Back
Top Bottom