prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Thank You, Jesus!!! Thank you all!!!
Absolutely, @Hei20, I've been following your situation and I know how hard this is for you right now. What's important for you to know is that Jesus knows your sorrow too, and He cares, very much! He felt the complete separation of Himself from His heavenly Father on the cross, so nobody knows more about the pain of separation than He does! You can trust Him to take care of Hei for you until you meet again, whenever that might be. You can trust Him to understand your sorrow as well. He truly does understand and knows how you feel. He can give you peace and comfort you as you trust Him in all things. May He bless you now, is my prayer for you in His name, Amen.

I am getting worried ! I pray my wife makes it long enough to see my son again . He is on deployment in Korea Coming home in February . I have to give her shots in the stomach every day and her foot swelled up yesterday . I don't know ?
Of course, @swampfox440. Heavenly father, loving God, Creator of heaven, earth, sea and fountains of waters and all that is in these realms, we come to You with a special request tonight. SwampFox's wife is ill with cancer, perhaps gravely ill. We know this does not matter in the least if You will it not to matter, for the power of life and death is in Your hands, our God. Their son is overseas and would like to see his mother again before it is too late. You are the God of Life and so we come to You, asking You to please make this possible. We would not presume Father, to tell You how to bring this about. We defer to Your great power, which is infinite, and Your wisdom, which is unsearchable. We just place this little family in Your loving hands, dear Lord, and thank You, for whatever You may do to show Your great love and compassion and mercy before the world, that Your name may be glorified, and the enemy, which is Satan, be shown to be a defeated foe, with no power before the great and mighty and living God of the universe, and we thank You for all this in the Name of Your Son, our Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ, Amen. We praise You and thank You for hearing this prayer and answering it according to Your will, Amen.

Has anyone here ever known about the Jane religion it's the oldest religion in India . The monks would go in a cave and pray . Each day they would eat less until they starved to death . You may ask , why they would do that ? It's like this , they believed so strongly if they could starve them selves to death it wasn't a sin and their soul could move to a higher plane .
Interesting. Had not heard of it. Sad. Sounds like a waste of dedicated young lives. Surely God could have used such determination more productively. ?

Another member to pray for! Please pray for my friend @JadeFarms if I understand correctly, she got bucked off her horse and is in the hospital with a broken arm. Please pray for her healing. Thank you!
Oh dear! She was trying to help a pregnant dog ... she's a sweet, helpful young lady. HOpe she will be back on her feet quickly! Also hope this won't interfere too much with her education! Just ONE MORE THING in the midst of the pandemic to make things tough for her. Do please assure her she will most assuredly be in our prayers! And we do pray for a speedy, uneventful recovery... and to hang in there, for (as my dear mother was fond of saying) "THIS TOO, SHALL PASS!" ❤❤❤

Another member to pray for! Please pray for my friend @JadeFarms if I understand correctly, she got bucked off her horse and is in the hospital with a broken arm. Please pray for her healing. Thank you!
Please tell @JadeFarms that she gets high points for creativity and gymnastic expression, but it is still usually advisable to try to ride on TOP of the horse whenever possible. Just a suggestion, though. 😆

Back
Top Bottom