prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

About 37-40 years ago I was riding on a horse (Lily, I think was her name, was running fast) when the saddle started sliding sideways and I jumped off

No broken bones just Extremely sore for a while

thank you Jesus

I still rode horses after that but never that fast again

It’s been about 18 years since I rode a horse now
Yup, been there, done that too! In my case I was riding a Welsh pony/ Arab cross gelding, carelessly, heels up, when he stumbled and I went head first onto my left shoulder on sand, thankfully. Still bruised some ribs and broke my ulna. Working as a typist, it was challenging typing in a cast for 6 weeks but I managed, lol! Ah the memories. Worst part was no riding during those six weeks! No horses now either but I will definitely ride with Jesus in the new earth! 😊

I do plan on riding after all this. I will start out slow, but I just love to ride. She bucked me when I was bareback that’s why I fell.
A little more schooling and handling all over will go a long way to keep her from bucking. Once a horse learns they can buck you off they may keep doing it, becoming quite dangerous. Be careful and Good luck!

Thank you so much for this
I pray you are feeling better.
Thank you so much for this
20200807_153157.jpg

🤕 I hope you are starting to feel better.

A little more schooling and handling all over will go a long way to keep her from bucking. Once a horse learns they can buck you off they may keep doing it, becoming quite dangerous. Be careful and Good luck!
Yea she used to be a racehorse and she only had training to race then she was given to someone who taught her English riding for 3 months then I bought her. I’ve had her for about a year.
I pray you are feeling better.

View attachment 2427226
🤕 I hope you are starting to feel better.
aww thank you

Hello, I recently lost my first dog to a virus disease. It was awful, I just have to believe it was God's will and that He has everything in His hands. Now my other dog has the virus too! Please pray for him, it would be the best Christmas gift ever!
When prayers goes up
Blessings come down.
Will keep you and your dog
in my prayers.:hugs

Hi, @cherrynberry , so sorry to hear about your precious dogs. Will certainly pray for them, and for you. Important to recognize that not everything that happens in this sad old world is actually God's will. Death, sickness, war, pain, were never intended to be part of His perfect plan for His world! But if you have read the first three chapters of the book of Genesis, you will know that "an enemy has done this." The good news is that Jesus is coming back soon to restore this planet back to the way He intended it to be, to destroy that old enemy, Satan, and to save all those who have waited for Him and trust in Him. Hope you are among them! Peace and blessings to you! ❤

Hi, @cherrynberry , so sorry to hear about your precious dogs. Will certainly pray for them, and for you. Important to recognize that not everything that happens in this sad old world is actually God's will. Death, sickness, war, pain, were never intended to be part of His perfect plan for His world! But if you have read the first three chapters of the book of Genesis, you will know that "an enemy has done this." The good news is that Jesus is coming back soon to restore this planet back to the way He intended it to be, to destroy that old enemy, Satan, and to save all those who have waited for Him and trust in Him. Hope you are among them! Peace and blessings to you! ❤
Funny thing is I just read the first three chapters the day they got sick...thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom