prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

You know there will be animals in heaven, right? We are not told they will be our pets specifically .... but I know God loves us and wants to make us happy, and He says He will provide for us more than we can even imagine, so .... you can guess what I think about it, right! 🤣
Lots of chickens up there? 🤣

Lots of chickens up there? 🤣
Lol, why not. I know they won't get eaten there.

Isaiah 65:25 KJV
The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

It makes me so happy to know there are so many Prayer Warriors here on BYC. I know how much your feathered friends mean to you, @featherhead007 . Putting your Canna in Jesus' hands, may she do well! Sunset approaching; for those of you who may not know, I am a Sabbathkeeping Christian, so you may not see me until after sunset tomorrow night. If I do come on, it will only be on this thread. I may check to see if anyone is in need of prayer. God bless and keep you all! ❤

It makes me so happy to know there are so many Prayer Warriors here on BYC. I know how much your feathered friends mean to you, @featherhead007 . Putting your Canna in Jesus' hands, may she do well! Sunset approaching; for those of you who may not know, I am a Sabbathkeeping Christian, so you may not see me until after sunset tomorrow night. If I do come on, it will only be on this thread. I may check to see if anyone is in need of prayer. God bless and keep you all! ❤
BBH, Sabbath is Bibliclly true

Same...its so good to know that out there there is some one else who love Jesus like I do. We may be different in all other ways, but we share one commonality, we know we are called to be fishers of men. Have a good Sabbath!

Back
Top Bottom