prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Here is our new little rascal. She is 8 weeks old. She is half Malamute, a quarter Shih Tzu, and the rest is bulldog, weiner dog, and yorkie. A strange mix for sure. I know this to for sure be her lineage, the mom and dad dogs live with my mother-in-law, as does the grandmother and grandfather dogs. The grandfather dog was given to M-I-L by my brother-in-law and his wife. Not sure how big she will get, the mom Malamute is GIANT and the dad has body like a curly corgi. 20201128_232006.jpg

Hi, @cherrynberry , so sorry to hear about your precious dogs. Will certainly pray for them, and for you. Important to recognize that not everything that happens in this sad old world is actually God's will. Death, sickness, war, pain, were never intended to be part of His perfect plan for His world! But if you have read the first three chapters of the book of Genesis, you will know that "an enemy has done this." The good news is that Jesus is coming back soon to restore this planet back to the way He intended it to be, to destroy that old enemy, Satan, and to save all those who have waited for Him and trust in Him. Hope you are among them! Peace and blessings to you! ❤
When prayers goes up
Blessings come down.
Will keep you and your dog
in my prayers.:hugs
Thank you all so much! The doctors said that he (the dog) would be returning today! Healthy and much better! Thanks for all the prayers and thank you Jesus!!!! Please still pray that he will recover fully!

Thank you all so much! The doctors said that he (the dog) would be returning today! Healthy and much better! Thanks for all the prayers and thank you Jesus!!!! Please still pray that he will recover fully!
Thanks for the good news update! Praise the Lord and may he continue to recover!

Here is our new little rascal. She is 8 weeks old. She is half Malamute, a quarter Shih Tzu, and the rest is bulldog, weiner dog, and yorkie. A strange mix for sure. I know this to for sure be her lineage, the mom and dad dogs live with my mother-in-law, as does the grandmother and grandfather dogs. The grandfather dog was given to M-I-L by my brother-in-law and his wife. Not sure how big she will get, the mom Malamute is GIANT and the dad has body like a curly corgi. View attachment 2431539
What a cutie! This is what we used to call a Great American Random Bred in my basic obedience classes! Enjoy!

Here is our new little rascal. She is 8 weeks old. She is half Malamute, a quarter Shih Tzu, and the rest is bulldog, weiner dog, and yorkie. A strange mix for sure. I know this to for sure be her lineage, the mom and dad dogs live with my mother-in-law, as does the grandmother and grandfather dogs. The grandfather dog was given to M-I-L by my brother-in-law and his wife. Not sure how big she will get, the mom Malamute is GIANT and the dad has body like a curly corgi. View attachment 2431539

She is a cutie pie

Back
Top Bottom