prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hi all, If you all could please add my grandparents, Dallas and Barbara, to your prayers, my grandparents has congestive heart failure and kidney failure, he has fluid gathering in his hip joints which is very painful. he'd fairly bedridden right now, he spending the night in the hospital, my mom is with him since only one person is allowed in there, they'll drain the joints in the morning.
As for grandmother, she struggling emotionally, spirtitally and mentally to handle the decisions that are required and the fact that she will outlive her husband of 60+ years. They are both know the Lord.
my uncle and his family have really stepped up in the last years to help them out as much as possible and it's wearing.
My extended family flip flops between helpful and stumbling blocks, all that family politics and the vultures are circling if you understand that meaning.
Just healing, physical and emotional.
Thank you very much.

Hi all, If you all could please add my grandparents, Dallas and Barbara, to your prayers, my grandparents has congestive heart failure and kidney failure, he has fluid gathering in his hip joints which is very painful. he'd fairly bedridden right now, he spending the night in the hospital, my mom is with him since only one person is allowed in there, they'll drain the joints in the morning.
As for grandmother, she struggling emotionally, spirtitally and mentally to handle the decisions that are required and the fact that she will outlive her husband of 60+ years. They are both know the Lord.
my uncle and his family have really stepped up in the last years to help them out as much as possible and it's wearing.
My extended family flip flops between helpful and stumbling blocks, all that family politics and the vultures are circling if you understand that meaning.
Just healing, physical and emotional.
Thank you very much.
Definitely, @nuthatched. Trying times. But Jesus is very near! Praise the Lord that your grandparents do know the Lord and have that faith experience to sustain them during this walk through the valley. My prayer is that they will be comforted and strengthened by an awareness of the nearness of His presence, an abundance of His grace, and the peace that passes understanding. In Jesus' name. Amen.

I don’t want to be annoying but I’m back and I need a lot of prayers. :oops:

I’d like to of course ask for more/continued prayers for my mom because I stopped that and she’s kind of reverted/gotten worse this past week even though she was doing well and I know it’s probably not because of that or at least not exclusively but I think the extra prayers would help. She’s still in the hospital. Keep praying she’ll recover and get better and all that good stuff and start being more “normal” soon ha

And then also I need some for myself too which I know sounds really selfish but I don’t know what else to do...

Sooooo....

Mostly, I guess the biggest one, would be for Him to help me to deal with/handle some things better. I guess that just about covers everything 😂🤣

But more specifically, as you’ve probably guessed by now, I’ve been having a lot of trouble lately with a lot of different things and it’s been causing me a lot of stress and anxiety but it’s also been causing me to think a lot of very bad things or more like one very bad thing a lot. 😬:oops: so there’s that.

And then also my relationship with my father/family cause that’s been difficult too and changing me to be better or whatever despite what everyone else is doing hah

And been having a lot of stress, like actual real anxiety and shaking and stuff over cleaning out the house/what to do with my stuff and yeah ha sounds stupid but it’s real and very stressful and not helping said other thing as pathetic as that sounds and yeah.

Thanks again and sorry for the length and awkwardness
We've got you, Dawg! And hey, don't ever apologize for asking for prayer, for yourself or anyone else, that's what we're here for! You pray for us, we pray for you, and God hears our prayers and is pleased!

Jesus taught us to pray for ourselves, remember? "Give US this day OUR daily bread, and forgive US our debts as we forgive our debtors. And lead US not into temptation, but deliver US from evil, Amen!!" It is not selfish to ask for His blessings!

I resemble that remark. 🤣
Well, I used to, anyway.

I need to be telling myself to have more faith. I pray for it daily, but I have days sometimes where it just doesn't seem to be holding true for me.
I keep hanging in there, though -- by the grace of something far greater than I, surely.
I was totally thinking about this today! wondering if it's my job to grow my own faith, or God's...
Then it came to me that "faith is"

(Faith is) the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen

So, all's well :)

We've got you, Dawg! And hey, don't ever apologize for asking for prayer, for yourself or anyone else, that's what we're here for! You pray for us, we pray for you, and God hears our prayers and is pleased!

Jesus taught us to pray for ourselves, remember? "Give US this day OUR daily bread, and forgive US our debts as we forgive our debtors. And lead US not into temptation, but deliver US from evil, Amen!!" It is not selfish to ask for His blessings!
Thank you! I hadn’t thought of that 😂:oops:

I was totally thinking about this today! wondering if it's my job to grow my own faith, or God's...
Then it came to me that "faith is"

(Faith is) the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen

So, all's well :)
I found this, I don't know if it helps:

Romans 12:3 KJV
For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

It seems from this, then, that faith is a gift from God. As we walk in obedience, read the Word, get better acquainted with the Lord, our faith grows, just as love grows when we get better acquainted with a friend or spouse. That's how I see it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom