prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Ouch! I pray that you have relief from any pain that you're having.
Those typos are nothing. I've seen far, far worse. You're doing fine.
Thanks, Saffy. Not much pain, at least not in my neck. Mostly any discomfort I have is in my hands on cold, wet days, probably due more to arthritis than the problem I described above. I just say at my age I'm out of warranty! 😄 No worries, though, Jesus has promised me a new body, much better than this present one!

My dad got a Ouija board when I was 13. It would only work if I was on it. Then it would only work if I was in the room. This opened up a whole can of worms for me which I won't go into. But Scripture says that "He that is in us (Jesus, by the power of His Holy Spirit) is greater than he that is in the world (Satan)." When I learned from the Word that the dead cannot communicate with us, and that the spirits that are operating Ouija boards, seances and that sort of thing are "spirits of devils, working miracles," I knew I had only to call on the Lord for deliverance. I did, and He set me free. This stuff is appealing but God calls it an abomination. Satan is so busy at work, even trying to suck very young children into it. Pay close attention to Disney animated features! So many have to do with life after death, witches, ghosts, etc., and they are so CUTE and endearing! But they are all based on Satan's first lie, "you will not surely die," in the Garden.

I had my experiences with that game and some of the other things you mentioned in my teen years also.

Thank you Father God for your grace and mercy on my life before I served you with my whole heart in Jesus name amen

( that part of my life is one of my many testimonies)

Last edited:
My dad got a Ouija board when I was 13. It would only work if I was on it. Then it would only work if I was in the room. This opened up a whole can of worms for me which I won't go into. But Scripture says that "He that is in us (Jesus, by the power of His Holy Spirit) is greater than he that is in the world (Satan)." When I learned from the Word that the dead cannot communicate with us, and that the spirits that are operating Ouija boards, seances and that sort of thing are "spirits of devils, working miracles," I knew I had only to call on the Lord for deliverance. I did, and He set me free. This stuff is appealing but God calls it an abomination. Satan is so busy at work, even trying to suck very young children into it. Pay close attention to Disney animated features! So many have to do with life after death, witches, ghosts, etc., and they are so CUTE and endearing! But they are all based on Satan's first lie, "you will not surely die," in the Garden.

This is my after I was saved #1 scripture

1John 4:4 He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world

This is my after I was saved #1 scripture

1John 4:4 He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world
I can't find it just now, but there is a Scripture that says that no matter where I go, there God can find me. On the highest mountain, in the deepest pit, at the bottom of the ocean, nothing is hid from Him. Even in the depths of darkness and ignorance, He sought me out and led me into His marvelous light. Praise His holy name!

Happy Mother's Day, not just to all the mommies, but to everyone who has or ever had a mother, or a mother figure who believed in them and pushed them , encouraged them, inspired them to be/do more than they ever thought they could. This is to all the powerful, magnificent, caring, awesome women out there who carried us or kicked us into being who we are today! We love you and thank you, not just today but every day of our lives! :love
(I posted this in a couple of other threads)

It's me again, sorry (I shouldn't be sorry, I know). Remember when I said that I was scared about demons and such? Yeah, I was a bit stupid and got myself freaked out again. I haven't been sleeping well recently, and have stayed up until after dawn before going to bed a few times this past week (I stayed up until eight this morning and am now running on about two hours of sleep). Part of it is just me getting purposefully distracted, and part of it is just worry and anxiety. I feel like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown soon from all this worrying and lack of sleep. If you could please pray for sleep and peace of mind for me, it would be much appreciated. Thank you, and may God bless you all.

It's me again, sorry (I shouldn't be sorry, I know). Remember when I said that I was scared about demons and such? Yeah, I was a bit stupid and got myself freaked out again. I haven't been sleeping well recently, and have stayed up until after dawn before going to bed a few times this past week (I stayed up until eight this morning and am now running on about two hours of sleep). Part of it is just me getting purposefully distracted, and part of it is just worry and anxiety. I feel like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown soon from all this worrying and lack of sleep. If you could please pray for sleep and peace of mind for me, it would be much appreciated. Thank you, and may God bless you all.
1 John 4:4 KJV
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Back
Top Bottom