prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

It's me again, sorry (I shouldn't be sorry, I know). Remember when I said that I was scared about demons and such? Yeah, I was a bit stupid and got myself freaked out again. I haven't been sleeping well recently, and have stayed up until after dawn before going to bed a few times this past week (I stayed up until eight this morning and am now running on about two hours of sleep). Part of it is just me getting purposefully distracted, and part of it is just worry and anxiety. I feel like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown soon from all this worrying and lack of sleep. If you could please pray for sleep and peace of mind for me, it would be much appreciated. Thank you, and may God bless you all.

Praying for peace and sleep in Jesus name amen

I’m so sorry Saffy. Praying Jesus brings peace, comfort, relief from worry, and rest soon. Remember, God is always with you. ❤️:hugs

Whenever I feel scared, sad, or depressed, (during daytime) I pray, then spoil my chickens (pop them popcorn, cuddle them, build them something in the run). Most of the time helps me, but not always.

During nigh-time, this might sound strange, but if I ever start thinking about bad stuff, I (pray) and then do my best to think of funny/happy thoughts. Like thinking of cupcakes, chickens, chocolate, and rainbow unicorn silkies. A little bit odd, I know.

Sometimes I also listen to a worship song, and get it stuck in my head (on purpose) because it helps me keep my mind on Jesus.

Not sure if this will help, but know that this storm will pass, Jesus is always with you, and you have many great people praying for you. :hugs
I keep (unless the power goes off) praise & worship (power88 wbhy fm www.goforth.org) playing at home for over 20 years and at work going on 12 years

Please keep some friends of mine in your prayers. They had to take their twin grand babies to the ER this morning and they both have a bad case of RSV. It turns out his dad caught it too and is also hospitalized and their youngest who is about 5 or 6 came down with the stomach flu on top of everything else.
Praying for them in Jesus name amen

Sabbath approaches as the sun sets, so I may not be on until tomorrow evening. A family member is experiencing a great deal of trauma, stress and anxiety as she moves into adulthood and transitions toward independence right now, so as you pray through your prayer list, please add her. She is a wounded individual, more so perhaps than most, but determined to make her own way. This is both a blessing and a curse, because sometimes we all need to learn that it is okay to ask for help, especially from the Lord. So my prayer for her is not so much that her problems be resolved, but that through them she will learn to lean on Him. Than you!
Praying for her in Jesus name amen

Back
Top Bottom