prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 5:14‭-‬16

Hey, everyone! A bit of a strange prayer request tonight... please pray that my nose would clear up. I'm tired of painfully removing stuff that's dried to the inside of my nose... thanks.
Hi Dottie. You can get a saline solution from Walmart or any pharmacy that will loosen that stuff up! Since it's not medicated you can use it as often as necessary. It is SO comforting! Good luck!

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 5:14‭-‬16
Hi, Lydia, I'm Stephanie. :frow

Hello everyone! I have a prayer request for our baby goat. He is only one week old, but has been constantly having awful diarrhea, with a bit of blood. He has been coughing and sneezing as well.:hit Since he is so tiny, we are thinking that it might be coccidiosis. Please pray that he will make it safely and be healed from whatever may be happening.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I have a prayer request for our baby goat. He is only one week old, but has been constantly having awful diarrhea, with a bit of blood. He has been coughing and sneezing as well.:hit Since he is so tiny, we are thinking that it might be coccidiosis. Please pray that he will make it safely and be healed from whatever may be happening.
Praying

Praying in Jesus name amen

May He who sees the sparrow fall bless this little one and restore him to health. Amen.

Back
Top Bottom