prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I am not sure. Still scared of covid
Oh, I understand! I'm still a little anxious and very careful myself, although I've had it and recovered, and am thoroughly vaccinated. It's like, I fear people now! 🙁 But I love the socialization I get here on BYC and especially on this thread. Please make yourself at home here. 🫂

Have a prayer request for @CrazyCochin I copied this from her profile, please pray for her family, especially her brother.

Anyone who views my profile, I ask you to pray for my youngest brother, who has been going through a terrible infection in his throat. We do not know what the heck it is, but it is serious, his glands are very swollen, and there is some pus in his throat, so they have taken him into the ER.
He is a strong kid, and a cancer survivor, but we can tell he is getting tired of being poked and prodded.

Have a prayer request for @CrazyCochin I copied this from her profile, please pray for her family, especially her brother.

Anyone who views my profile, I ask you to pray for my youngest brother, who has been going through a terrible infection in his throat. We do not know what the heck it is, but it is serious, his glands are very swollen, and there is some pus in his throat, so they have taken him into the ER.
He is a strong kid, and a cancer survivor, but we can tell he is getting tired of being poked and prodded.
Praying

Back
Top Bottom