prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

We got an update! They are going to give him more Tylenol, blood tests, and an ultrasound. 😞 Poor kid.

The ENT (ear, nose, and throat) doctor is in surgery right now, but he will check on my brother out after he is finished.

My brother just saw the ENT doctor, but it sounds like he was a trainee so he had to go talk to his boss
They say it might look like a benign cyst

Both sides of his neck are swollen, and his white count is weird.

They are talking to hemoc, we are hoping it isn't cancerous.
Please... pray.

He needs it, we, his family need it.

It turns out he has Mono, they can treat him outpatient, but it will take two days to find out if it is cat fever.

They aren't telling mother, and our brother everything, so we don't know if it is just the mono.

Sorry about the mixed-up posts, everything is just mixed up right now, and my battery is low.

God will help us, we are praying as well, and I thank you ALL for your prayers.

I will sign off and save my battery.

Good news, his labs are okay! 🙏

I'm so sorry. I will be praying for you, your family, and your brother. I'm glad the labs are ok!

Have a prayer request for @CrazyCochin I copied this from her profile, please pray for her family, especially her brother.

Anyone who views my profile, I ask you to pray for my youngest brother, who has been going through a terrible infection in his throat. We do not know what the heck it is, but it is serious, his glands are very swollen, and there is some pus in his throat, so they have taken him into the ER.
He is a strong kid, and a cancer survivor, but we can tell he is getting tired of being poked and prodded.

Praying

First of all, I just wanted to thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for all your kind words and prayers, I will never forget what you all have done. :hugs 🙏 🤗

We are finally at home and he is recovering, he did test positive for mono, and as I said earlier, we won't know for a couple of days if he did have cat fever, as we have cats.

When they thought he was going to be admitted to Hemoc/Oncology because they thought his cancer came back, all our hearts sank, his brother, who is 2 years older than him, told me he felt like he could die, those two brothers are bonded beyond words.

But thank the lord there is no sign of cancer, as of right now, it looks like his Lymph nodes are swollen because of the mono, so we all have to wait and pray, that it all turns out alright.

~update~ And he cannot roughhouse for a while because he could risk causing his "spleen" to swell, so he will be resting, and taking it very easy.

And I just wanted to apologize for the mixed-up updates earlier, the info wasn't clear, and we didn't have many answers to our questions, so I thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Thank you all!
I'm so sorry. I will be praying for you, your family, and your brother. I'm glad the labs are ok!

Thank you Jesus

@CrazyCochin, I just got caught up. Praying for your brother AND your mom, this has to have been a real trial for her and the rest of the family as well. Hope he gets to feeling better soon and this all gets under control ASAP. Blessings to all! ❤

@CrazyCochin praying for your family and brother. I’m glad his labs are okay.

First of all, I just wanted to thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for all your kind words and prayers, I will never forget what you all have done. :hugs 🙏 🤗

We are finally at home and he is recovering, he did test positive for mono, and as I said earlier, we won't know for a couple of days if he did have cat fever, as we have cats.

When they thought he was going to be admitted to Hemoc/Oncology because they thought his cancer came back, all our hearts sank, his brother, who is 2 years older than him, told me he felt like he could die, those two brothers are bonded beyond words.

But thank the lord there is no sign of cancer, as of right now, it looks like his Lymph nodes are swollen because of the mono, so we all have to wait and pray, that it all turns out alright.
Thank God!:wee
And he cannot roughhouse for a while because he could risk causing his kidneys and liver to swell, so he will be resting, and taking it very easy.
Will be praying.
And I just wanted to apologize for the mixed-up updates earlier, the info wasn't clear, and we didn't have many answers to our questions, so I thank you for your patience.
No problem!:D

Back
Top Bottom