prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I actually came on to post a Scripture text, which I have not done in a while. It was this one, which is so encouraging to me:

2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

But perhaps in view of all that is going on, this one might be more appropriate:

Joshua 1:9 KJV
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Today, he had a check-up, and they decided to put him on steroids, to help take down the swelling in his neck.

We need to keep watch of his throat to make sure the tonsils, along with the lymph nodes, don't swell more than they already are. Then, next week, they want to re-check his blood count.

The doctor also wants mother to keep an alarm that will set off during the night, so she can wake up and keep check on him. On top of all this, his appetite isn't the best.

But, this morning, when I asked him how he was, he just said fine, he is a really strong kid and never lets anything get him down. We are all proud of him.

I actually came on to post a Scripture text, which I have not done in a while. It was this one, which is so encouraging to me:

2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

But perhaps in view of all that is going on, this one might be more appropriate:

Joshua 1:9 KJV
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
This is perfect, thank you! :hugs

I seem to be coming down with a nasty migraine (at least for me). I think it’s being triggered by the pressure drop from the tropical storm. But I have a long list of things that absolutely have to be done today in prep for a church event that starts tomorrow and they won’t get done if this gets any worse and I might not be capable to go and help at all tomorrow. Last time I had one this bad I couldn’t walk a straight line to go get a glass of water.

Back
Top Bottom