prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Just my family, my mom, dad, grandmother, and my three siblings, my Identical twin sister, and my two brothers.

(Spoiler: My twin is RoosterWhisperer)
Don't know if this will help you or not. When I get choked up praying extemporaneously, I'm stuck. The words just won't come out and nobody knows what I'm trying to convey. God knows, of course, but nobody can really say Amen when I can't get the words out. But you'll have the words in front of you so at least you'll know what you're trying to say! Here, let's do this: Heavenly Father, You have said to cast ALL our cares upon You because You care for us. So please help "CrazyCochin" to be able to pray tonight as she wants to, to Your glory. In Jesus' name, Amen.
There! 😊

Don't know if this will help you or not. When I get choked up praying extemporaneously, I'm stuck. The words just won't come out and nobody knows what I'm trying to convey. God knows, of course, but nobody can really say Amen when I can't get the words out. But you'll have the words in front of you so at least you'll know what you're trying to say! Here, let's do this: Heavenly Father, You have said to cast ALL our cares upon You because You care for us. So please help "CrazyCochin" to be able to pray tonight as she wants to, to Your glory. In Jesus' name, Amen.
There! 😊
Aw, you are too kind!

Thank you for being here!:hugs

This thread sure is full of blessed people!

Psalm 103 comes to mind.

Psalm 103:2-5 KJV
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: [3] Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; [4] Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; [5] Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Oh Lord our God, please lift up our little brother and lay Your healing hand upon Him according to the words of this Psalm of Your servant David. Please heal ALL his diseases and infirmities, crown him with Your lovingkindness and tender mercies. Satisfy his mouth with good things and his lungs with oxygen, so that his youth may be renewed like the eagle, and so that he may soon run and play and skateboard or whatever his heart desires, like other young people his age. So that we may all praise You and give You glory, I ask in the loving name of our Savior, Jesus Christ, who loved to heal, to show what a loving God and Father You are. Amen.
That was beautiful! Thank you! 🙏 May you be blessed!

~update~
Saturday, my brother had a check-up, and received a steroid shot in his leg, to help with the swelling. And today, his check-up + chest X-ray, showed us that he has lost 8 pounds during this past week, and we are still waiting for the X-ray results. They can also hear gunk in his lungs.
It should take another week or more for the Mono to clear up.

Unfourtantly, he is also slightly anemic. His oxygens levels have been on the lower side and it was 96% today. His breathing has been off too.

So please keep prayers coming in, he is trying to stay strong.
praying

~update~
Saturday, my brother had a check-up, and received a steroid shot in his leg, to help with the swelling. And today, his check-up + chest X-ray, showed us that he has lost 8 pounds during this past week, and we are still waiting for the X-ray results. They can also hear gunk in his lungs.
It should take another week or more for the Mono to clear up.

Unfourtantly, he is also slightly anemic. His oxygens levels have been on the lower side and it was 96% today. His breathing has been off too.

So please keep prayers coming in, he is trying to stay
Praying that Jesus will send healing soon. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom