prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Whenever we pray, whatever we pray for, we must remember this beautiful, poignant prayer that Jesus modeled for us in His hour of extremity:

Luke 22:42 KJV
Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

We know that God is love (1 John 4:8).
We know that He knows all things, even "the end from the beginning," so we can trust His wisdom.

So if He loves us with an infinite love, and is too wise to make a mistake, can we not trust our lives, and the lives of our loved ones, into His hands, whatever the outcome? He has promised us new bodies, and an eternity with Him in a world free of suffering and pain, sorrow, sin and death. Let us claim that promise regardless of what happens here and look forward to that day with infinite joy. While we may pray for healing and life in this world, let us pray also that our faith fail not if His answer should be, not "No," but rather, "Yes .... in a better place."

I am asking for healing prayers..not for myself..but for my best friend Dragon..you see he is a cat...I dont have any human friends or family he is both to me and he has been beside me through everything...he needs a miracle healing in the Name of Jesus...he is having kidney issues so severe that he is getting IV fluids daily.
I dont have anyone else to ask for prayer for him ..so I am asking you all. Thank you very much and may God keep you all and your family safe.

I am asking for healing prayers..not for myself..but for my best friend Dragon..you see he is a cat...I dont have any human friends or family he is both to me and he has been beside me through everything...he needs a miracle healing in the Name of Jesus...he is having kidney issues so severe that he is getting IV fluids daily.
I dont have anyone else to ask for prayer for him ..so I am asking you all. Thank you very much and may God keep you all and your family safe.
Sorry to hear, HeyHey! :hugs How old is Dragon? Would you like to post a pic of him here? Will pray for him and you both.

Sorry to hear, HeyHey! :hugs How old is Dragon? Would you like to post a pic of him here? Will pray for him and you both.
Thank you..Dragon is 9..here is my baby before he was sick...
20210204_223435.jpg

Hello prayer warriors.
How is everybody today? Also HeyHey I too will prayer for your handsome little kitty.
Doing good, praising God! Lilies are blooming, so beautiful.

Luke 12:27-28 KJV
Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. [28] If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?

One of God's names is Jehovah Jireh, the God Who Provides. These beautiful flowers remind me to trust in Him for all my needs!
(I will post a few more tomorrow during the day, the net is so slow at night!)

20210621_184611.jpg

Back
Top Bottom