prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Doing good, praising God! Lilies are blooming, so beautiful.

Luke 12:27-28 KJV
Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. [28] If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?

One of God's names is Jehovah Jireh, the God Who Provides. These beautiful flowers remind me to trust in Him for all my needs!
(I will post a few more tomorrow during the day, the net is so slow at night!)

View attachment 2731015
Nice little chicken treat on that lily.

Also, I keep not getting notifications for this thread, grrr.

Anyway, hi, y'all. I hope that you're doing well. I have a few weeks of free time, and I intend to spend it in the kitchen, so praise be to God for ingredients and recipes! ❤️

Hey everyone my mom is expecting baby number 10! She has had two miscarriages, so please pray everything goes well this time.
Oh my goodness, congratulations! Ten pregnancies is a lot -- she must be one tough lady.
I pray that things go well for her and your little tiny sibling! May they be blessed with health and safety. ❤️

Nice little chicken treat on that lily.

Also, I keep not getting notifications for this thread, grrr.

Anyway, hi, y'all. I hope that you're doing well. I have a few weeks of free time, and I intend to spend it in the kitchen, so praise be to God for ingredients and recipes! ❤️
Put it on your Watched Threads list, then check it daily. The more you interact with it, the more alerts you will get. Odd, but .... that's how it's set up. Nice to see you again! ❤

Looks like the fire has been kept at bay from hitting my town or the neighboring town, (3 and 1 mile away, respectively), thank you Lord. They have a good fire break and are setting back fires. The fire is spreading in a canyon, they are hoping to keep it in there.
My dad works for the water company so he 'smuggled' me up to the house. Elk have run amok, broke down my fence, at all my chickens feed , chickens got out, lost my rooster and a hen to Coyotes . Not sad, just surprised and frustrated. I expected losses but I'm wasn't expecting the rooster to go, he was a big sucker. Hope he gave them blood and vinegar and didn't go without a fight. The chickens are eating cat food until I can get back up there. I hope it doesn't attract coons.

Looks like the fire has been kept at bay from hitting my town or the neighboring town, (3 and 1 mile away, respectively), thank you Lord. They have a good fire break and are setting back fires. The fire is spreading in a canyon, they are hoping to keep it in there.
My dad works for the water company so he 'smuggled' me up to the house. Elk have run amok, broke down my fence, at all my chickens feed , chickens got out, lost my rooster and a hen to Coyotes . Not sad, just surprised and frustrated. I expected losses but I'm wasn't expecting the rooster to go, he was a big sucker. Hope he gave them blood and vinegar and didn't go without a fight. The chickens are eating cat food until I can get back up there. I hope it doesn't attract coons.
Praise be to the Lord!

Sorry about your rooster and hen. I hope that he gave the coyotes heck, too -- even the sweet roosters can be really mean when they're pushed.

Back
Top Bottom