prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Looks like the fire has been kept at bay from hitting my town or the neighboring town, (3 and 1 mile away, respectively), thank you Lord. They have a good fire break and are setting back fires. The fire is spreading in a canyon, they are hoping to keep it in there.
My dad works for the water company so he 'smuggled' me up to the house. Elk have run amok, broke down my fence, at all my chickens feed , chickens got out, lost my rooster and a hen to Coyotes . Not sad, just surprised and frustrated. I expected losses but I'm wasn't expecting the rooster to go, he was a big sucker. Hope he gave them blood and vinegar and didn't go without a fight. The chickens are eating cat food until I can get back up there. I hope it doesn't attract coons.
Thanks for the update, wow! Your house is safe, that's wonderful, thank You, Lord! Sorry about the losses, hope they remain minimal. ❤ Courage!

I have good news! My brother has been feeling way better! He is finally perky now!
We are all so thankful for your support and prayers through this time, God bless you all!

I will have a picture of him in a little bit!
Yaaaay! So happy to hear this, praise God! Thank You, Father, for this wonderful answer to our prayers, we give You all praise and glory! Woohoo! Amen!

Just three quick prayer requests. :)

Theres a bit of a heatwave coming to my area, getting into the 110s on some days. My chickens start over heating (panting, holding wings out to sides) even when it gets to the 80s, so I’m really worried about them, but I’ve gotten some ideas on what to do. If you could just pray that they stay cool and none of them, well, die from this heat, that would be great.

Second is for all the people (again, the heatwave) who don’t have AC can figure out a way to be cool. (I am tremendously blessed to have air conditioning.) I also pray that not too many wildfires will happen with this dry, hot weather.

Third is not about the heat. My grandma is having a hip replacement surgery today and I hope everything goes well and that their are no complications. My grandpa passed a few years ago so she will be recovering at my house.

Just three quick prayer requests. :)

Theres a bit of a heatwave coming to my area, getting into the 110s on some days. My chickens start over heating (panting, holding wings out to sides) even when it gets to the 80s, so I’m really worried about them, but I’ve gotten some ideas on what to do. If you could just pray that they stay cool and none of them, well, die from this heat, that would be great.

Second is for all the people (again, the heatwave) who don’t have AC can figure out a way to be cool. (I am tremendously blessed to have air conditioning.) I also pray that not too many wildfires will happen with this dry, hot weather.

Third is not about the heat. My grandma is having a hip replacement surgery today and I hope everything goes well and that their are no complications. My grandpa passed a few years ago so she will be recovering at my house.
I'lll be praying :hugs

Back
Top Bottom