prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hey there...

As I’ve said before, my family is not doing great, and if you could pray for strength and peace that would be great, thanks!

Just trying to remember that God is with me.
Praying
"Wherever two or three have come, and gathered in My Name...."

Therefore, I could use help praying that the flood waters subside and the levee not break. They think it might. My home is not currently threatened, but the road is washed out, and many people's homes are in danger.
Praying

"Wherever two or three have come, and gathered in My Name...."

Therefore, I could use help praying that the flood waters subside and the levee not break. They think it might. My home is not currently threatened, but the road is washed out, and many people's homes are in danger.
Hi, GeckoLady. I have been praying for all affected by the dangerous storms and floods and also for those affected by the drought and wildfires. We will pray for your safety and also for your faith and courage. I can't imagine what it must be like to live in the shadow of possible disaster, but I know that the God who was with Daniel in the lion's den is as surely with you in your distress. He cares for you and I know He will provide for you. He will never leave you nor forsake you. May your faith remain strong and your courage fail not, and may His loving kindness give you a peace that passes understanding, is my prayer for you, in Jesus's name, Amen.

Hi, GeckoLady. I have been praying for all affected by the dangerous storms and floods and also for those affected by the drought and wildfires. We will pray for your safety and also for your faith and courage. I can't imagine what it must be like to live in the shadow of possible disaster, but I know that the God who was with Daniel in the lion's den is as surely with you in your distress. He cares for you and I know He will provide for you. He will never leave you nor forsake you. May your faith remain strong and your courage fail not, and may His loving kindness give you a peace that passes understanding, is my prayer for you, in Jesus's name, Amen.

My home is safe, it's at the top of a hill. It's just really muddy. The pond hasn't had water for several years due to drought, but now it's full. There's a video on Facebook of four people standing on cracks in the levee filming it as it was giving way. :(

Last night the only two ways to get to town were underwater and closed. The levee failure affects some people in our church, and two coworkers live in the flooded area.

No idea if I'll be able to go to work, but I have food and electricity, and two rough collies with muddy paws for company. And plenty of chickens. :)

My home is safe, it's at the top of a hill. It's just really muddy. The pond hasn't had water for several years due to drought, but now it's full. There's a video on Facebook of four people standing on cracks in the levee filming it as it was giving way. :(

Last night the only two ways to get to town were underwater and closed. The levee failure affects some people in our church, and two coworkers live in the flooded area.

No idea if I'll be able to go to work, but I have food and electricity, and two rough collies with muddy paws for company. And plenty of chickens. :)
So glad to hear you and your Collies and chooks are safe! (I love Collies!) God continue to bless you and keep you so.

Back
Top Bottom