prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

We are told to come boldly before the throne of grace. And to cast ALL our cares upon Him, because He cares for us. When I don't know what to fix for dinner, I ask Him to guide me and give me ideas and cook with me. And we have so much fun cooking together and come up with the most AMAZING recipes! 😆

We are told to come boldly before the throne of grace. And to cast ALL our cares upon Him, because He cares for us. When I don't know what to fix for dinner, I ask Him to guide me and give me ideas and cook with me. And we have so much fun cooking together and come up with the most AMAZING recipes! 😆
That sounds amazing and I should try that sometime 😂😍

I just felt bad I guess cause I felt like I’ve been asking a lot lately and didn’t wanna be annoying or ask too much or anything :oops:

That sounds amazing and I should try that sometime 😂😍

I just felt bad I guess cause I felt like I’ve been asking a lot lately and didn’t wanna be annoying or ask too much or anything :oops:
Don't be, it's why we are here, to bear one another's burdens. And I know if I have a prayer request, y'all will pray for me, too, right? Of course you will!

But I could still really use some more if you guys wouldn’t mind. Sorry :oops:
Lol, there you go again! Don't be sorry! He DIED for you! For all of us. Whatever you are asking for, He has already given EVERYTHING. So, how much more willing is He to give you whatever it is you are asking for? As long as it is something according to His will, of course He will provide it. I mean like, you are not asking Him to help you get away with robbing a bank, right? Because He won't say yes to that, obviously. But if you ask according to His will and you ask in obedience you can know that He will say yes. So ask away, and with confidence!

But here, don't take my word for it. Thus saith the Lord:

Hebrews 11:6 KJV
But without faith it is impossible to please him : for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

When you pray, Ask in faith.
Believe that God exists, and that He wants to grant your requests.
Then Claim the fulfillment of your request by thanking Him that He hears and answers, and that He will answer in the best way according to His wisdom and love. This is called the ABC"s of prayer: Ask, Believe, and Claim. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom