prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Dawg, We may have to suspend your rights to use the hiding under the chair emoji due to overuse! Lol, just kidding
Just wanted to pop in to say and to gently remind you that God does not work like a genie in a bottle. His ways are past finding out, and in our finite wisdom, it is hard to see where His hands are and what He's doing at any given time. He lets the rain fall on the just and unjust. And remember that sin was not part of God's plan, He let mankind choose. And men do choose... Often what is not in their best interest, or someone else's best interest.
I'm very sorry you're going through a hard time. I will be praying for you. You know we are all here for you. ❤️
:lau I do have an emoji issue! 🤣🙈

Anyway, thank you. :love

I think I do kind of treat Him that way sometimes. :oops:

Can’t possibly imagine what I did to earn this one though. I think would have rather He just struck me down instead. :oops:

Not really of course but dang.

Tbh I haven’t really read like any of it :oops: or at least not very much. That might be part of my problem hah but even so, I think I do get the point still. And I’m trying to wait or be patient or whatever. But that trust thing I don’t think I have that anymore :oops: He lost that. And I’m really trying to see the point to this test or lesson or whatever the heck it is or what the plan is like Saff mentioned or any of that. And I know I would like a real cynic or jerk or whatever but even all the stuff saying how great He is or always fixes things or whatever that I see everywhere just upsets me now :oops:
Yeah, but He doesn't always fix things, does He? I mean, not the way we want Him to. People die when we've asked for healing. Our pets die. People get divorced. Half our country is on fire and the other half is suffering devastating floods. What's up with that? Is He up there? Sleeping? Does He care?

Here's the deal. This world is not entirely under His jurisdiction. Our first parents chose to obey, not Him, but an enemy. They turned over their authority to Satan. So sin and suffering and death came to our planet. But God made a way of escape for each of us as individuals, and ultimately, at the end of time, He will claim this planet back again. But meanwhile, Satan is still primarily in charge. So babies die, sinful people shoot each other, and good people get cancer. Because Satan is doing everything he can to convince everybody that every evil thing that he does is really God's fault, so people will hate Him. If God overrode everything Satan does, Satan could accuse God of not playing fair. God gave Adam and Eve a choice, and He has to honor that choice. And basically that means God has to let us and the universe see what the world, and the universe, would look like if Satan was in charge. Satan wants to be God. Our planet is the example of what he would do to the universe if he could. He killed Jesus. He wants to kill us. But God is love. He wants to save us. And He will, if we let Him. He died to save us.

Jesus is coming back to get us. Satan knows this. So things are going to get worse before they get better. The fact that they are getting worse is actually a good thing, it tells us Satan is going nuts because his time is very short! Jesus is coming SOON!

Does this make any sense?

Sorry if I’m upsetting anybody or seeming like a jerk. I’m really not trying to. :oops: And I don’t mean to belittle anyone’s faith or anything like that. But I guess I’m just pretty angry lately. At Him, at everything. :oops: so unfortunately believing some of this stuff is a little hard atm. :oops:
Oh Girl, you are not upsetting anybody, I don't think! We just love you and want to help you! I for one am so glad you are telling us how you feel! ❤️ And don't worry about offending God either, He's got BIG shoulders, lol!

He lets the rain fall on the just and unjus
I love this! The Bible does tell us that the sun shines and the rain falls, on the wicked and righteous alike. Nobody's special. Or maybe we all are. I mean, do I say "why me?" when everything is going well? Everyone will have tragedies in their lives. And we will all have joys. That's just ... life. Right? It doesn't mean God is punishing you, or doesn't like you, or is ignoring your prayers. We need to TRUST Him through it all. I heard a good sermon once where the preacher asked, Someone once asked, "Where was God when my child died?" And the answered is, "Right where He was when HIS Child died." God has not left you. He will never leave you. Remember the Footprints in the sand poem? God is carrying you.

I love this! The Bible does tell us that the sun shines and the rain falls, on the wicked and righteous alike. Nobody's special. Or maybe we all are. I mean, do I say "why me?" when everything is going well? Everyone will have tragedies in their lives. And we will all have joys. That's just ... life. Right? It doesn't mean God is punishing you, or doesn't like you, or is ignoring your prayers. We need to TRUST Him through it all. I heard a good sermon once where the preacher asked, Someone once asked, "Where was God when my child died?" And the answered is, "Right where He was when HIS Child died." God has not left you. He will never leave you. Remember the Footprints in the sand poem? God is carrying you.
Love and I think needed this one thanks. Sometimes it def feels like he already has but I know not

Yeah, but He doesn't always fix things, does He? I mean, not the way we want Him to. People die when we've asked for healing. Our pets die. People get divorced. Half our country is on fire and the other half is suffering devastating floods. What's up with that? Is He up there? Sleeping? Does He care?

Here's the deal. This world is not entirely under His jurisdiction. Our first parents chose to obey, not Him, but an enemy. They turned over their authority to Satan. So sin and suffering and death came to our planet. But God made a way of escape for each of us as individuals, and ultimately, at the end of time, He will claim this planet back again. But meanwhile, Satan is still primarily in charge. So babies die, sinful people shoot each other, and good people get cancer. Because Satan is doing everything he can to convince everybody that every evil thing that he does is really God's fault, so people will hate Him. If God overrode everything Satan does, Satan could accuse God of not playing fair. God gave Adam and Eve a choice, and He has to honor that choice. And basically that means God has to let us and the universe see what the world, and the universe, would look like if Satan was in charge. Satan wants to be God. Our planet is the example of what he would do to the universe if he could. He killed Jesus. He wants to kill us. But God is love. He wants to save us. And He will, if we let Him. He died to save us.

Jesus is coming back to get us. Satan knows this. So things are going to get worse before they get better. The fact that they are getting worse is actually a good thing, it tells us Satan is going nuts because his time is very short! Jesus is coming SOON!

Does this make any sense?
I think it does 🤣 but sometimes I wish he’d take a little more control. If I’m making sense. Or like for example I’ve read like 2, 3 stories now of these amazing miracles like this one kid that was never supposed to walk or talk or anything and he’s doing all that and they also had the courage to do the exact opposite of what a ton of top doctors suggested and he’s alive/way better cause of it and also this one guy that was in a coma for like 10 or 12 years and finally woke up and came out of it and I guess I just don’t get why that didn’t happen for me and/or also keep worrying about the what if’s and why’s and stuff. Like… what if we had given her a chance, would she have gotten better up after x time too? Etc. etc.

Back
Top Bottom