prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

To me, salvation is a lot like being married. I know I am saved today in the same way I know I am married. Salvation is a relationship with Jesus Christ that I choose to maintain every day, but, as with marriage, I am free to depart from it at any time. Jesus will never divorce me or abandon me, for His faithfulness is everlasting. But I am human, I can fail. Jesus accepts and honors my choices, whatever they may be. He does not force Himself on me. I am not locked into this relationship. He gave me free will. He does not take it away when we choose to walk with Him.
Blue thank you ❤️

There's plenty of space -- they'll just need to learn to share. Poke each other a little, fuss a bit to sort out their space, and they'll be fine. They compress quite a bit, and if they're too hot in the warmer months, then they'll just spread out around the coop (might even sleep in the nestboxes).
Three more shouldn't be too much.
That is awesome to know. I was worried because I would not want to have to re-engineer the coop. However, this morning as they were checking the scratch I put by the division, my EE looked scared of the Wyndottes. They are feisty and I read they were docil. But so far so good. Heading out to work on the roof with Hub.

Numbers 6:22-27 to all of you
I love that ❤️
I also love the song with those lyrics. Today I was at a wedding, and a group sang that song beautifully to the newly weds.
It's so touching that I heard that song today with those lyrics, and I come to check BYC and you posted them here. God really does wonderful things.

I believe the song is called "The Lord Bless You And Keep You". Based off the bible verses that @Dreamzchaser posted.

Just wanted to ask that y'all bless the newly weds, they are a beautiful, God-centered family. I pray that they stay that way and keep God the center in their life, and rely on his soft voice for any troubles.

Thanks in advance ❤️ God bless you all

That is awesome to know. I was worried because I would not want to have to re-engineer the coop. However, this morning as they were checking the scratch I put by the division, my EE looked scared of the Wyndottes. They are feisty and I read they were docil. But so far so good. Heading out to work on the roof with Hub.
Dreamz, they should all fit if everybody behaves. If you get a bully that doesn't want to share, let us know and we'll put our heads together and see if we can come up with a solution that works. I had a bully hen that needed an attitude adjustment once, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I love that ❤️
I also love the song with those lyrics. Today I was at a wedding, and a group sang that song beautifully to the newly weds.
It's so touching that I heard that song today with those lyrics, and I come to check BYC and you posted them here. God really does wonderful things.

I believe the song is called "The Lord Bless You And Keep You". Based off the bible verses that @Dreamzchaser posted.

Just wanted to ask that y'all bless the newly weds, they are a beautiful, God-centered family. I pray that they stay that way and keep God the center in their life, and rely on his soft voice for any troubles.

Thanks in advance ❤️ God bless you all
That's beautiful! Suggest to them that they make morning and evening worship a regular part of their lives. My husband and I do, and it is such a blessing to us! I believe if my first husband and I had done this, we might still be married. Just as a suggestion, here is what DH and I do: in the morning before he leaves for work, we put our arms around each other. He asks a blessing over me, then I ask one over him. I ask God to lead him, guide him, prosper and bless him, to keep him safe and well, and make him a light and a blessing to everyone around him today. He asks God to send angels to guard and protect me while he is away, to keep me at peace and give me a sound mind among other things (I battle anxiety and am bipolar). At night, we read devotionals and the Bible to each other before bed. I highly recommend this to every married couple. For one thing, it's impossible to be mad at, or disrespectful of, someone you pray with twice daily. Second, you put barriers around your marriage that Satan cannot penetrate.

@tripletfeb needs prayer for her aunt.

Here is her original post:

"I'm here to humbly ask for prayers. My aunt has been in an accident. She was hit by a van in a parking lot. She is in the hospital, unable to move. We are waiting to see how badly she was injured, it seems she may have broken her back, among other things. So if everyone can, please pray for Sister Clare Marie, that the Lord heals her body and keeps her soul strong🙏. Thank you"
I am so sorry to hear your aunt was hurt, Trip! (Pardon my use of nicknames, my arthritic fingers ask me to minimize keystrokes!) Is she a Catholic nun? I was raised Catholic and attended 12 years of Catholic school, so I have a soft spot in my hard for women of the Orders. She will be in my prayers by all means. Sounds like she was blessed to have survived, so that's a mercy right there. Will pray for a speedy recovery and, as I always do, "that her faith fail not." This is one of my favorite prayers, as Jesus prayed this way for Peter in his time of trial and I think we do well always to pray this way for one another. I'll be praying for you, too, Trip. Fear not, the Lord is with you. 🫂🙂❤️

Back
Top Bottom