prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

That's beautiful! Suggest to them that they make morning and evening worship a regular part of their lives. My husband and I do, and it is such a blessing to us! I believe if my first husband and I had done this, we might still be married. Just as a suggestion, here is what DH and I do: in the morning before he leaves for work, we put our arms around each other. He asks a blessing over me, then I ask one over him. I ask God to lead him, guide him, prosper and bless him, to keep him safe and well, and make him a light and a blessing to everyone around him today. He asks God to send angels to guard and protect me while he is away, to keep me at peace and give me a sound mind among other things (I battle anxiety and am bipolar). At night, we read devotionals and the Bible to each other before bed. I highly recommend this to every married couple. For one thing, it's impossible to be mad at, or disrespectful of, someone you pray with twice daily. Second, you put barriers around your marriage that Satan cannot penetrate.
Great idea. It is so important the have God be the center of your marriage. I love that you have a great relationship with your husband ❤️
I will totally share this with them.
Thanks, and God Bless!

I am so sorry to hear your aunt was hurt, Trip! (Pardon my use of nicknames, my arthritic fingers ask me to minimize keystrokes!) Is she a Catholic nun? I was raised Catholic and attended 12 years of Catholic school, so I have a soft spot in my hard for women of the Orders. She will be in my prayers by all means. Sounds like she was blessed to have survived, so that's a mercy right there. Will pray for a speedy recovery and, as I always do, "that her faith fail not." This is one of my favorite prayers, as Jesus prayed this way for Peter in his time of trial and I think we do well always to pray this way for one another. I'll be praying for you, too, Trip. Fear not, the Lord is with you. 🫂🙂❤️
Thank you! :hugs And I don't mind the nickname at all! Yes, she is a Catholic nun but to us she is just Aunt Clare. She was to start a new mission job on Nov 1 so we will see how that pans out now that she is in the hospital. We did get an update today. She is on pain meds so is more comfortable but has to lie completely still, flat on her back. Which is hard for her because, even though she just turned 70, she is very active with her work. We are still waiting on more scan and test results but she is in good spirits. Her roommate, Sister Susan, is with her and helps her make phone calls. Thank you to everyone for the prayers, this will be a long road to recovery for her but with God beside her, she will get better!

Last edited:
Thank you! :hugs And I don't mind the nickname at all! Yes, she is a Catholic nun but to us she is just Aunt Clare. She was to start a new mission job on Nov 1 so we will see how that pans out now that she is in the hospital. We did get an update today. She is on pain meds so is more comfortable but has to lie completely still, flat on her back. Which is hard for her because, even though she just turned 70, she is very active with her work. We are still waiting on more scan and test results but she is in good spirits. Her roommate, Sister Sharon, is with her and helps her make phone calls. Thank you to everyone for the prayers, this will be a long road to recovery for her but with God beside her, she will get better!
Romans 8:28 KJV
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Good night and God bless!

Romans 8:28 KJV
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Good night and God bless!
Good night and thanks! God bless you!

Dreamz, they should all fit if everybody behaves. If you get a bully that doesn't want to share, let us know and we'll put our heads together and see if we can come up with a solution that works. I had a bully hen that needed an attitude adjustment once, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Thank you Blue. Did part of the roof yesterday and we finished today, well not me. Hub. I took a nap by 11 am and got up at 3pm,lol
Here are some pics fromyesterday but will get more tomorrow from today and also we put some tarps around since winter is coming.

However, I am a bit concerned. The three stoges(leghorns are getting into the roosting night rithymok but my girls are a bit terrified by them. They are laying later in the day as usual. They are like terrosists in the sence that they want to own everything and peck my girls. If I bring them a treat, they do not let my girls come to me. That bothers me. My girls are my babies. I am ok with caring for them but not to the expense of my babies. Am I too attached?
Then the Wyndottes, they still make those poses with some of my girls. They are separated but they try to fight, like cock fight. They go into a dog crate at night so they do not stay in the run since it is getting colder at nights. But I am afraid of letting them into the main run. My girls are deprived. Hub say it is like the visitors have taken over their home. He is not happy with it all all. One of the leghorns was chasing the naked neck and he told her, "I will kill you if you touch my turkin" He is very protective of the naked neck chick. SHe is at the bottom always but she is fast and furious when it comes to get snacks. I call her my sexy neck. I still sit and hold them all when I can but my girls I hold the longest so they do not think I am replacing them. Am I wrong? runroof1.jpg runroof2.jpg runroof3.jpg runroof4.jpg runroof5.jpg runroof6.jpg winterizingtarps1.jpg

@tripletfeb needs prayer for her aunt.

Here is her original post:

"I'm here to humbly ask for prayers. My aunt has been in an accident. She was hit by a van in a parking lot. She is in the hospital, unable to move. We are waiting to see how badly she was injured, it seems she may have broken her back, among other things. So if everyone can, please pray for Sister Clare Marie, that the Lord heals her body and keeps her soul strong🙏. Thank you"
Praying!

Thank you Blue. Did part of the roof yesterday and we finished today, well not me. Hub. I took a nap by 11 am and got up at 3pm,lol
Here are some pics fromyesterday but will get more tomorrow from today and also we put some tarps around since winter is coming.

However, I am a bit concerned. The three stoges(leghorns are getting into the roosting night rithymok but my girls are a bit terrified by them. They are laying later in the day as usual. They are like terrosists in the sence that they want to own everything and peck my girls. If I bring them a treat, they do not let my girls come to me. That bothers me. My girls are my babies. I am ok with caring for them but not to the expense of my babies. Am I too attached?
Then the Wyndottes, they still make those poses with some of my girls. They are separated but they try to fight, like cock fight. They go into a dog crate at night so they do not stay in the run since it is getting colder at nights. But I am afraid of letting them into the main run. My girls are deprived. Hub say it is like the visitors have taken over their home. He is not happy with it all all. One of the leghorns was chasing the naked neck and he told her, "I will kill you if you touch my turkin" He is very protective of the naked neck chick. SHe is at the bottom always but she is fast and furious when it comes to get snacks. I call her my sexy neck. I still sit and hold them all when I can but my girls I hold the longest so they do not think I am replacing them. Am I wrong?View attachment 2869512View attachment 2869514View attachment 2869515View attachment 2869517View attachment 2869520View attachment 2869523View attachment 2869525
Don't worry, your chickens can't keep track of how many minutes you hold each one so that does not matter. They don't have stop watches, so they are not thinking, Hey! Mom held you longer than she held me! She must love you more than me! I'm going to beat you up for that! No, it is just all about who can be the boss of who. They will work it out among themselves, and the sooner you let them do it, the sooner there will be peace. Mostly they will chase a little, give a little peck here and there, and that's it. It's just the way chickens are. It's called the pecking order for a reason.

Hey! Mom held you longer than she held me! She must love you more than me! I'm going to beat you up for that!
I'm sorry, this mental image just makes me laugh. Imagine a whole flock of hens acting like little children (more than they usually do, I mean).
"Moooom, how come she got half a mealworm more than I did? That's not fair! I've laid more eggs than she has, and I don't hide them under the bushes!"

I'm sorry, this mental image just makes me laugh. Imagine a whole flock of hens acting like little children (more than they usually do, I mean).
"Moooom, how come she got half a mealworm more than I did? That's not fair! I've laid more eggs than she has, and I don't hide them under the bushes!"
I could tell you tales of my dogs that would have you rolling on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom