prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

And yes, of course we will pray for your safety and for the demon-possessed, drug-addicted man. If you get a chance to visit alone with the woman again, just assure her that you are praying for her. And if you can, if she agrees, pray with her on the spot, even if you just ask God to comfort her, give her peace, keep her safe and let her know she is loved.
Thank you so much! :hugs :hugs Please pray for me if this chance ever comes up. Please pray that I don't chicken out like last time, and that God puts in my mouth what He wants me to say. :hugs

Ok.

That's one of my Mom's concerns... The really big, scary guy is demon possessed, and him and his brother has both been in jail several times. These neighbors are very close. When police have been over there in the past, the police lights will shine right into my coop. That's how close they are.
I understand, but fear not. God is bigger, stronger and badder than all demons combined. He cannot hurt you if God does not permit it. Claim the protection of Psalm 34:7 and remember that a single angel destroyed a whole army of 185,000 soldiers once. Imagine being surrounded by angels! I will have to look it up later, I am in the car now. I think it was an Assyrian army.

I understand, but fear not. God is bigger, stronger and badder than all demons combined. He cannot hurt you if God does not permit it. Claim the protection of Psalm 34:7 and remember that a single angel destroyed a whole army of 185,000 soldiers once. Imagine being surrounded by angels! I will have to look it up later, I am in the car now. I think it was an Assyrian army.
Thank you so much for the encouragement! :hugs:hugsOk, I'd love to hear that when you get a chance! ❤️

Okay, here we go. I googled, "when did an angel destroy 185,000 soldiers" and this is what I got:

In I Chronicles 21:15, the same "Angel of the Lord" is seen by David to stand "between the earth and the heaven, with a drawn sword in his hand stretched out against Hebrews's enemies". Later, in II Kings 19:35, the angel kills 185,000 Assyrian soldiers.

"Destroying angel (Bible) - Wikipedia"

This is worth reading in Second Kings chapter 19. At the end of the episode it says that in the morning "when they woke up they were all dead." Of course it means when "they," God's army, woke up, they found that the other "they," the enemy, were all dead.

@Lacy Duckwing , those are the folks that need prayer. No need to pray for angels, after all. 😉 Thank you for putting these suffering individuals on our prayer list. Read the story in Mark 5 or Luke 8 of the time Jesus sent a whole herd of demons out of a man (possibly two men) and into a herd of pigs. This poor individual was so befuddled he could not hold a job, speak his own thoughts (Tourette's?), was homeless, could not keep clothing on, cut himself, terrorized the neighborhood, had superhuman strength and battled suicidal depression (I suppose so anyway since the pigs then all committed suicide when his demons went into them). But Jesus set him free. This is the power of the gospel!

Hello all, My name is Rebecca, I am a 25 year old mother of two married to my husband for four years. I wanted to start this thread for prayer request and for fellowship I will be posting messages on a regular basis. Bases off what I am learning in my church and in my walk with Christ. Rto give everyone background me I recently found out my husband isn't saved (being saved is being washed in the blood aka having accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as ones Savior) not only that but he lost a lot of memory and has been hiding it from me for the last two years. A month ago he asked me to move out for awhile, I came back after five days. He had moved in two another bedroom and later told me he was interested in someone else and wanted a to end our marriage. Through the power of God's love we are still together right now. We have set backs and some advances it's a spiritual battle and I am holding on to God and his promises and asking for his help no matter the out come I am prayer for healing in our marriage and the saving of my husband. I am waiting expecting God to work as he keeps telling me he works in all things. I am lovinh like my life depends on it as we are suppose to. I am not bragging about myself I can't do anything I have accepted that I can only brag on God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost. I am by no ways a teacher or leader but I will answer questions or redirect and pray for you.
Will not hide the light that lives in me.
Hello Rebecca,
My heart goes out to you as I know pretty much what you are going through. My husband was raised in a Christian home but in no way was going to serve Jesus Christ. He was very rebellious. Just keep praying and pleading the Blood of Jesus over your home and marriage. My husband came to the Lord while I was in the hospital not and expected to live, I was 45 at that time, we've been married 28 years. He stayed by my side day and night praying for me. I was in ICU for 35 days, another 2 days in the hospital. He told the nurses that I was his life and he was in no way going home without me. Well, I'm still here! He has been dedicated to the service of the Lord ever since. We've now been married over 59 years. Our two sons and grandson are Christians as well. Well worth the wait! I'm hoping and praying your precious husband doesn't take that long to realize that Christ is the answer to all his problems, all his hopes and desires.
I might add that no one has been nagged into Heaven, the Holy Spirit will convict him. We can only tell others about God's salvation plan, others will water and the Holy Spirit will convict and Jesus will save! Wonderful!
In Christ,
Sue

@Lacy Duckwing , those are the folks that need prayer. No need to pray for angels, after all. 😉 Thank you for putting these suffering individuals on our prayer list. Read the story in Mark 5 or Luke 8 of the time Jesus sent a whole herd of demons out of a man (possibly two men) and into a herd of pigs. This poor individual was so befuddled he could not hold a job, speak his own thoughts (Tourette's?), was homeless, could not keep clothing on, cut himself, terrorized the neighborhood, had superhuman strength and battled suicidal depression (I suppose so anyway since the pigs then all committed suicide when his demons went into them). But Jesus set him free. This is the power of the gospel!
And made all the pig farmer made at Jesus, tusk! Love that story! Jesus is LOVE! He loves us while we were still sinners but loves us so much that He doesn't want to see us stay sinful. We'll just keep telling the story of the man that came from Glory.

Hello Rebecca,
My heart goes out to you as I know pretty much what you are going through. My husband was raised in a Christian home but in no way was going to serve Jesus Christ. He was very rebellious. Just keep praying and pleading the Blood of Jesus over your home and marriage. My husband came to the Lord while I was in the hospital not and expected to live, I was 45 at that time, we've been married 28 years. He stayed by my side day and night praying for me. I was in ICU for 35 days, another 2 days in the hospital. He told the nurses that I was his life and he was in no way going home without me. Well, I'm still here! He has been dedicated to the service of the Lord ever since. We've now been married over 59 years. Our two sons and grandson are Christians as well. Well worth the wait! I'm hoping and praying your precious husband doesn't take that long to realize that Christ is the answer to all his problems, all his hopes and desires.
I might add that no one has been nagged into Heaven, the Holy Spirit will convict him. We can only tell others about God's salvation plan, others will water and the Holy Spirit will convict and Jesus will save! Wonderful!
In Christ,
Sue
Hi Sue, welcome to Prayer Warriors! Thank you for that beautiful testimony. Unfortunately, Rebecca has not been on this thread for a couple of years but the Lord hears our prayers and we wish her well and hope the best for her husband and her marriage. We may not know the outcome until the resurrection, but Jesus knows! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom