prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

This is reported by The Hill today.
Please pray and pass along.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-23-10-34-09.png
    Screenshot_2021-10-23-10-34-09.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 2
So... I suppose I can ask for prayer... haha.

Yesterday I sold three of my roosters. I didn't really think a lot of it, sounded like the guy was new to chicken keeping. He had 6 hens and bought 3 roosters (originally wanted all 5, but I decided only to sell him 3 in the end) and I thought he was just a bit naive about how roosters are and wanted one rooster per hen or something. He said he wanted to buy more chickens for the roosters at first. Today he calls back wanting more roosters...? Now I'm suspicious. Someone suggested to me that he might actually be involved in something illegal like cockfighting. Please pray I didn't sell 3 of my babies into that kind of awful situation. I didn't think people would fight mix breed roosters or Rhode Island Reds... I thought they usually fight those game bird things or something. This never occurred to me. Now I'm scared for them and there's not much I can do. I doubt he would sell them back to me. I'm beating myself up over the whole thing.

Yesterday I sold three of my roosters. I didn't really think a lot of it, sounded like the guy was new to chicken keeping. He had 6 hens and bought 3 roosters (originally wanted all 5, but I decided only to sell him 3 in the end) and I thought he was just a bit naive about how roosters are and wanted one rooster per hen or something. He said he wanted to buy more chickens for the roosters at first. Today he calls back wanting more roosters...? Now I'm suspicious. Someone suggested to me that he might actually be involved in something illegal like cockfighting. Please pray I didn't sell 3 of my babies into that kind of awful situation. I didn't think people would fight mix breed roosters or Rhode Island Reds... I thought they usually fight those game bird things or something. This never occurred to me. Now I'm scared for them and there's not much I can do. I doubt he would sell them back to me. I'm beating myself up over the whole thing.
Praying! I hope your roosters end up being fine. :hugs

Hello I'm a newbie to BYC not to chickens. I'm praying that your boys will be ok. I wonder if you could call him and tell a white lie about their health and get them back? Something benign like that breed carries a gene that cause blindness or something. If not know that HIS eye is on the Sparrow and that HE hears our prayers. And try not to beat yourself up, there's no way you could have known his intentions. Hugs from Texas

I'm asking for prayers that I might not have a spirit of fear. I largely stay away from news and am careful of my environment but lately I am anxious. Since 2017 I have lost everything twice in a flood and by God's grace have arrived in a place "where he replaced what the locust had taken". I know we will be ok but I'm human.

Back
Top Bottom