prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I'm asking for prayers that I might not have a spirit of fear. I largely stay away from news and am careful of my environment but lately I am anxious. Since 2017 I have lost everything twice in a flood and by God's grace have arrived in a place "where he replaced what the locust had taken". I know we will be ok but I'm human.
Praying!

Hello I'm a newbie to BYC not to chickens. I'm praying that your boys will be ok. I wonder if you could call him and tell a white lie about their health and get them back? Something benign like that breed carries a gene that cause blindness or something. If not know that HIS eye is on the Sparrow and that HE hears our prayers. And try not to beat yourself up, there's no way you could have known his intentions. Hugs from Texas
No such thing as a "white" lie.

I'm asking for prayers that I might not have a spirit of fear. I largely stay away from news and am careful of my environment but lately I am anxious. Since 2017 I have lost everything twice in a flood and by God's grace have arrived in a place "where he replaced what the locust had taken". I know we will be ok but I'm human.

2 Timothy 1:7 KJV
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

This is a beautiful promise we can claim when we are afraid. Fear comes from the enemy. I will pray that our loving Father will cast this evil spirit from you and replace it with His Holy Spirit of power, and love and a sound mind.

Let God's perfect love cast all fear out of your heart. ❤️

(I will tell you that I also struggle with this! These are anxious times! My greatest comfort comes from reminding myself that a) God is not surprised by any of this; b) He is still in control, and c) most importantly, HE IS COMING SOON and will give this old planet a make-over! 😄😄😄)

2 Timothy 1:7 KJV
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

This is a beautiful promise we can claim when we are afraid. Fear comes from the enemy. I will pray that our loving Father will cast this evil spirit from you and replace it with His Holy Spirit of power, and love and a sound mind.

Let God's perfect love cast all fear out of your heart. ❤️

(I will tell you that I also struggle with this! These are anxious times! My greatest comfort comes from reminding myself that a) God is not surprised by any of this; b) He is still in control, and c) most importantly, HE IS COMING SOON and will give this old planet a make-over! 😄😄😄)
Thank you 😊

Back
Top Bottom