prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

So ... it rained off and on most of the day today, and we are at risk for possible severe weather starting tomorrow evening, with the possibility of hail and maybe even tornadoes. So thank you, Prayer Warriors, for keeping us in your prayers tomorrow night. We are in SE Missouri. For ourselves, our house is pretty stout and we do have a nice full basement, but we know not everybody in our area is so well prepared. It's been a few years since we had a twister go through here so we just pray everyone stays safe. Thanks.

So ... it rained off and on most of the day today, and we are at risk for possible severe weather starting tomorrow evening, with the possibility of hail and maybe even tornadoes. So thank you, Prayer Warriors, for keeping us in your prayers tomorrow night. We are in SE Missouri. For ourselves, our house is pretty stout and we do have a nice full basement, but we know not everybody in our area is so well prepared. It's been a few years since we had a twister go through here so we just pray everyone stays safe. Thanks.
We drive through on our way to MN and I remember. Prayers for comfort and safety for you all.

Praying! I hope everything turns out fine!
In need of some prayers, lovelies. I found out today that my best friend since grammar school will be moving a couple states away. Pretty devastated, but God has a plan. I just may not be happy with how it starts out.
Praying! I hope you feel better soon! Good luck to your friend with their moving.

I'm asking for prayers that I might not have a spirit of fear. I largely stay away from news and am careful of my environment but lately I am anxious. Since 2017 I have lost everything twice in a flood and by God's grace have arrived in a place "where he replaced what the locust had taken". I know we will be ok but I'm human.
I'll be praying! ❤️

You are right. I wanted to help and tried to solve it myself instead of trusting God with it.
I understand. I'm so guilty of this. I always tend to try to fix a problem myself first, then take t to God once I mess it all up. "God, I know I should have taken it to you first, but can You please fix this mess I made when I tried to fix it myself?" 😅

Back
Top Bottom