prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Oh, so dog rescues don't have to deal with so many babies? I had five pregnant female cats at once. (4, 4, 4, 3, 5 - the number of kittens each had.) We managed to give some away once I got them weaned, but it was insane.

No, I haven't heard the starfish story. Very curious now.

❤️
I don't think so, I think because there are so many cats and a lot roam free and are not altered. You think about if even half of those kittens were female and had litters, your 5 had 21 between them. If that repeats then we get into a very complex math exponential growth thing and I am more into the social sciences but you get my point 😆

I was wondering if everyone could please pray for this person, please. I've been getting to know her through RPing, and now she has posted this thread today:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/just-need-a-rant-trigger-warning.1498986/
Thank you for posting this. Please let @Willowhisp know that we care very much about them and that they are in our prayers. God knows all about them and loves them and accepts them just the way they are. I am so sorry for all they have been through and for the harm that has been done to them, as well as for the pain they are in now, but God can heal and comfort if they will allow Him to. I wish them peace and healing and love. ❤️

Thank you for posting this. Please let @Willowhisp know that we care very much about them and that they are in our prayers. God knows all about them and loves them and accepts them just the way they are. I am so sorry for all they have been through and for the harm that has been done to them, as well as for the pain they are in now, but God can heal and comfort if they will allow Him to. I wish them peace and healing and love. ❤️
Ok. Thanks. :hugs :hugs I will.

Thank you for everyone who prayed for Nika. She passed a few minutes ago. When the vet began surgery they found advanced cancer and there was nothing to be done so we had her put down. She was only 5.
Sorry I'm a little late to this.

I am so sorry for your loss. I pray for your comfort and encouragement in those tough times. I know how hard it is to lose something you love. We lost our 10 yr old cat this year along with our little african pygmy hedgehog. It gives me a little comfort knowing that I did my best raising them and that they passed from old age.
When they pass away from a sickness, I know it's much harder. Again, I am so sorry for your loss. ❤️ :hugs God bless you and your loved ones

I was wondering if everyone could please pray for this person, please. I've been getting to know her through RPing, and now she has posted this thread today:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/just-need-a-rant-trigger-warning.1498986/
Thank the Lord that she is alive!
I pray for her, that she may find God and know Him like a friend. I pray she finds encouragement from the BYC community. I pray she gains wisdom and understanding. May the Lord bless her and keep her, and make His face shine upon her, and be gracious to her. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ I pray,
AMEN.

I continue to ask y'all to PLEASE pray for her. Continue to encourage her.
God only knows what a word of encouragement could do for her!

Again, the thread link to those that might want it: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/just-need-a-rant-trigger-warning.1498986/page-6

God Bless you all!

P.S. At last I found this thread again :lol: I stopped getting notifications.. again. I'm glad I found this again. And I'm praying for those that asked for prayer.

I wanted to make a separate post; a prayer request that is really important right now.

My 2 year old niece has been having trouble breathing and was having retractions yesterday morning. She went to a nearby hospital, and they put her on oxygen right away. She was transferred to another hospital, but that one was full, so now she is in another, out-of-state hospital, still on oxygen. She had very dry, weak, coughs.
She's been in the hospital almost all day yesterday, all night, and all day today. Please please I ask that y'all pray for her. She is the sweetest little niece ❤️ Her name is Noema.
She is doing a little better, but still, not very well. I pray God shows her mercy and blesses her and helps her recover so that His glory may be shown in her life.
God Bless you all ❤️ And thanks in advance :hugs

I wanted to make a separate post; a prayer request that is really important right now.

My 2 year old niece has been having trouble breathing and was having retractions yesterday morning. She went to a nearby hospital, and they put her on oxygen right away. She was transferred to another hospital, but that one was full, so now she is in another, out-of-state hospital, still on oxygen. She had very dry, weak, coughs.
She's been in the hospital almost all day yesterday, all night, and all day today. Please please I ask that y'all pray for her. She is the sweetest little niece ❤️ Her name is Noema.
She is doing a little better, but still, not very well. I pray God shows her mercy and blesses her and helps her recover so that His glory may be shown in her life.
God Bless you all ❤️ And thanks in advance :hugs
Praying.

Back
Top Bottom