prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

So my Lucy cat has a pretty intense UTI going on. Vet wants me to call in the morning to let him know she is eating, peeing and pooping. I think he is concerned she is on the edge of kidneys shutting down. But good news, she is eating pretty good and peeing some although I hope to see more by morning. She was "assuming the position" all over the yard yesterday and holding it a long time, so I really thought she was constipated. But when she came to bed last night, she had a horrible odor of urine about her, so I snapped to the fact that the problem was with her bladder. Glad I got her in and my vet is so awesome. With the meds he sent (which of course she hates) and the UTI support diet, she should be good as new in no time. She is snuggled next to me right now, purring. ❤️

View attachment 2913713
I never knew you had a cat! She is so pretty! I will be praying for you.

Hello everybody! I have not been as active on this thread as I had been.

As some of you may know, I had a pretty nasty encounter with my counselor for school and ended up having to deal with several overdues and uncompleted assignments. It has been a stressful experience, which is definitely new to me. I have not been prioritizing my time spent in the Word, which is a large problem on its own. It used to be a time for me to enjoy His word and there is nothing like it. Anyhow, I want to post this so that this post and anyone who reads it can keep me accountable. Iron sharpens iron, after all.

Even though I am a save Christian, there are times when I feel like a lost sheep myself. This is definitely one of those times. I would love to know that people are praying for me, because I feel like the enemy is trying to distract me and I do not want to be distracted. Thank you all.

As some of you may know, I had a pretty nasty encounter with my counselor for school and ended up having to deal with several overdues and uncompleted assignments. It has been a stressful experience, which is definitely new to me. I have not been prioritizing my time spent in the Word, which is a large problem on its own. It used to be a time for me to enjoy His word and there is nothing like it. Anyhow, I want to post this so that this post and anyone who reads it can keep me accountable. Iron sharpens iron, after all.

Even though I am a save Christian, there are times when I feel like a lost sheep myself. This is definitely one of those times. I would love to know that people are praying for me, because I feel like the enemy is trying to distract me and I do not want to be distracted. Thank you all.
Praying

Praying for you ❤️
We all feel like lost sheep at times, and that's okay. It's important to put your trust in the Lord and put on the Full Armor of God to protect yourself from the Evil one :hugs

Okay hopefully my last update on foster kitties unless anyone wants to hear when they get adopted. Kitten #1 is much better and was able to come home. He has several check ups scheduled including to see if it is Addisons diasease. Kittens #2 and #3 just have flea anemia and and mild dehydration plus stress but otherwise seem fine. Kitten #3 is the one who bit me and he gave the vet heck when they tried to draw blood.:gig

Thank you to everyone who prayed the vet says it’s a miracle that we even got kitten #1 to the vet alive with how bad his numbers were. Much less for him to be so much better today.

:hugsDistraction, diversion and discouragement are the enemy's primary tools. Hang in there, God's got you! And we do too. ❤️

Praying for you ❤️
We all feel like lost sheep at times, and that's okay. It's important to put your trust in the Lord and put on the Full Armor of God to protect yourself from the Evil one :hugs
Thank you guys!

I have gotten most of the overdues dealt with (from 20 to 2), so I am very happy about that, I just don't want to get in the habit of not spending time in the Word or not spending time in Worship.

You guys are family to me! We are united in Christ. Thank you again. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom