prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hello everybody! I have not been as active on this thread as I had been.

As some of you may know, I had a pretty nasty encounter with my counselor for school and ended up having to deal with several overdues and uncompleted assignments. It has been a stressful experience, which is definitely new to me. I have not been prioritizing my time spent in the Word, which is a large problem on its own. It used to be a time for me to enjoy His word and there is nothing like it. Anyhow, I want to post this so that this post and anyone who reads it can keep me accountable. Iron sharpens iron, after all.

Even though I am a save Christian, there are times when I feel like a lost sheep myself. This is definitely one of those times. I would love to know that people are praying for me, because I feel like the enemy is trying to distract me and I do not want to be distracted. Thank you all.
Praying

James 1:17 KJV
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Hebrews 13:8 KJV
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Malachi 3:6 KJV
For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Hello Rebecca. Thank you for starting this thread. We are living in unprecedented times, and it is so important that the body of Christ walk together for encouragent and growth in Christ. When I think of it, I will pray for you and your family. I'm sure it is a challenge spiritually, but I am reminded of the passage in I Peter 3:1 that talks about how husbands can be won over by their wives' testimonies. I hope you will be encouraged with the knowledge that the Lord knows your heart's desire for the salvation of your husband, and it is His desire that your husband come to a true saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Thank you for sharing your testimony and your heart. I'm sure that there will be many other brothrs and sisters in Christ here on this thread who will be able to give you more encouragement as the days pass. Blessings and peace to you....

Welcome, @musikfan! Sadly, the OP has not been seen in a couple of years, but hopefully she and her family benefit from our continued prayers in their behalf. The thread goes on! A perfect example of one's good deeds "following after them."

You are welcome to post any prayer requests you may have, or any praise reports for prayers answered. We will join you in prayer for your requests, and in praise to the Lord for those answered! Blessings to you! ❤️

My peace I give to you, my peace I leave with you I do not give as the world gives. Let not your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27

Psalm 23

“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.””
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭11:28-30‬ ‭

“do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:6-8‬ ‭

Hello everybody! I have not been as active on this thread as I had been.

As some of you may know, I had a pretty nasty encounter with my counselor for school and ended up having to deal with several overdues and uncompleted assignments. It has been a stressful experience, which is definitely new to me. I have not been prioritizing my time spent in the Word, which is a large problem on its own. It used to be a time for me to enjoy His word and there is nothing like it. Anyhow, I want to post this so that this post and anyone who reads it can keep me accountable. Iron sharpens iron, after all.

Even though I am a save Christian, there are times when I feel like a lost sheep myself. This is definitely one of those times. I would love to know that people are praying for me, because I feel like the enemy is trying to distract me and I do not want to be distracted. Thank you all.
Prayers. You're a very sweet spirit..I can say this wholeheartedly just from sharing thoughts and posts on another thread. 💞

Back
Top Bottom