prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Will y'all pray for my GirlChild? She's struggling to get out of a relationship which, although not abusive, is not truly healthy. She's left several times but keeps going back out of pity for the partner, who is emotionally clingy and very dependent. The partner made a serious suicide attempt once and I'm sure my GC is concerned she will try again. But she knows she has to make healthy choices for herself. Thanks. ❤️
UPDATE: THANK YOU ALL for your prayers, she is OUT of this relationship. For good. I have to share. She called to tell me she had been praying about it, and the Lord was convicting her she needed to get out of this relationship. I knew then that she really would, and she has. She blocked her phone so she could not receive calls or texts from this person. It has been over a week and she is completely at peace to be finally free of this person and is pursuing other friendships, some which this person had made her cut off. Whew! I am praising the Lord over this like you can't believe. Whatever your child or loved one is into that worries you, pray, PRAY, PRAY as if their life depends on it! Because it does.

UPDATE: THANK YOU ALL for your prayers, she is OUT of this relationship. For good. I have to share. She called to tell me she had been praying about it, and the Lord was convicting her she needed to get out of this relationship. I knew then that she really would, and she has. She blocked her phone so she could not receive calls or texts from this person. It has been over a week and she is completely at peace to be finally free of this person and is pursuing other friendships, some which this person had made her cut off. Whew! I am praising the Lord over this like you can't believe. Whatever your child or loved one is into that worries you, pray, PRAY, PRAY as if their life depends on it! Because it does.
That is AMAZING Blue! So glad it is working out for her.

:yesss:

So glad she’s finally out of that situation!

Back
Top Bottom