prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I have a very urgent prayer request. Please pray for one of my sisters, she was sitting at the dinner table and her heart started racing out of the blue. and her eyes filled up with tears... she grabbed my arm and was saying she couldn't breathe.. her heart rate has been over 200 BPM for over 5 minutes... my family members rushed her to the ER. Please pray for her!

I'll keep y'all updated on how she's doing! Thanks in advance for the prayers! :hugs ❤️ 🙏
Praying!!

I have a very urgent prayer request. Please pray for one of my sisters, she was sitting at the dinner table and her heart started racing out of the blue. and her eyes filled up with tears... she grabbed my arm and was saying she couldn't breathe.. her heart rate has been over 200 BPM for over 5 minutes... my family members rushed her to the ER. Please pray for her!

I'll keep y'all updated on how she's doing! Thanks in advance for the prayers! :hugs ❤️ 🙏
Praying!

Have a prayer request for a friend. This past year she has had nothing but struggles. Her eldest boy committed suicide, then her new born has been having health issues, my friend has had multiple surgeries, lost her business, her boyfriend assaulted her plus cheated and left her. She needs lots of prayer and blessing.

Have a prayer request for a friend. This past year she has had nothing but struggles. Her eldest boy committed suicide, then her new born has been having health issues, my friend has had multiple surgeries, lost her business, her boyfriend assaulted her plus cheated and left her. She needs lots of prayer and blessing.
Praying.

Praying!!

Praying!!!
Prayers!!!!
Praying!!
Thank you all! It means a lot. ❤️

Also thought I'd mention it was my niece's birthday today, and during the "birthday dinner" is when my sisters heart rate went up. So I'll also ask for prayers of blessings toward my beautiful niece, that she may grow up to be God-fearing and that she may have a heart after God.

~A little update on my sister:
She's still at the hospital and will probably be there for a few more hours so they can continue to monitor her. Her blood pressure seems to be normal and her heart rate lowered and now lingers around the lower hundreds. Praise the Lord! She is breathing fine now, and she feels okay!
Again, Praise the Lord!! 🙏 Thank you for all your prayers!! Please do not cease the prayers ❤️.
Praying!

Last edited:

You got it, Ben! May I ask how old she is? This must have been frightening for everybody! Sure hope she is feeling better now and the doctors figure out what's going on and get it taken care of ... Or the Lord just makes sure this Never Happens Again!!!

Back
Top Bottom