prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Then seek. Search for answers. Speaking for myself, I didn't just "believe" in God one day out of the blue. It's not a fairy tale or anti-science position. If God couldn't stand up to people researching and asking questions, the faith would have died out by now.
He is out there and he is willing to take the hand of anyone who reaches out.
I love this YouTube channel. This man goes around witnessing to people and has such a love and passion for the gospel. I hope you'll watch this video or maybe a different one that catches your fancy. I'll be praying for you. ❤️
I love to listen to Ray Comfort!

Good morning, Prayer Warriors! God is good indeed! Would anyone care to share their prayer strategy? Do you pray first thing in the morning, just before bed, at a particular time of day? Do you have a specific place to talk to God and ask His blessing on these prayer requests? What works best for you? Do you pray with music, with your chickens, while walking, etc.?

So far my prayers are pretty random, taking place throughout the day. I have a brief worship first thing in the morning and read a devotional a little later, then I come here to refresh my memory on our prayer requests. I check them again before bed, because more will have been added. I feel like I need something more,... formal, I guess, more organized. So I thought I would ask y'all what works for you. Thanks.

I pray any time. I don't want to pray at certain times every day. that's how I keep surprising evil. even when I wake up during the night I say short prayers before falling asleep again.

thank you for mentioning psalm 119. that is exactly I need to read every day, A-Z.

Jesus often prayed at night. It was one of the few times He could get privacy from the crowds that followed him around, and be alone with His Father. I guess maybe the best time to pray is when we can. I am not afraid of Satan catching me praying, I hope he does! He can't stand it anyway, he can't bear to be in the presence of God's holiness. When we pray we come into God's presence, for He draws near to us. Satan has to flee. Take that, you evil thing!

What is the scripture? Resist the devil and he will FLEE FROM YOU. Draw near to God and He will DRAW NEAR TO YOU. When we pray, we are doing both of these things. Praise God! Pray evermore. Pray always!
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Jesus often prayed at night. It was one of the few times He could get privacy from the crowds that followed him around, and be alone with His Father. I guess maybe the best time to pray is when we can. I am not afraid of Satan catching me praying, I hope he does! He can't stand it anyway, he can't bear to be in the presence of God's holiness. When we pray we come into God's presence, for He draws near to us. Satan has to flee. Take that, you evil thing!

What is the scripture? Resist the devil and he will FLEE FROM YOU. Draw near to God and He will DRAW NEAR TO YOU. When we pray, we are doing both of these things. Praise God! Pray evermore. Pray always!
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏
Amen to that! It also reminds me of the way Jesus prayed as well. It is a great Bible study to breakdown the Lord's prayer. As 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 says, "Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."

Amen to that! It also reminds me of the way Jesus prayed as well. It is a great Bible study to breakdown the Lord's prayer. As 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 says, "Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."
I try to keep this in mind...also helps me respond correctly to certain situations. It's when I forget to keep in an attitude of prayer that I end up responding in a wrong manner...speaking harshly, perhaps, etc.

❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏
This reminds me of a sermon I heard which was basically saying: If you are condemned fo the sake of Jesus, its an honor. Right after the sermon, me and some of my church friends were spreading the gospel around town and a group of teens bad-mouthed us. We just walked away and spread it elsewhere. The world WILL go against Christians as they have against the creator. Does that put off our duty? NO. It will always be our duty to share the gospel. I am probably braver when I share the gospel than anything else, because I am certain it is true. I just wish I could be braver elsewhere too 😂

Back
Top Bottom