prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Jesus often prayed at night. It was one of the few times He could get privacy from the crowds that followed him around, and be alone with His Father. I guess maybe the best time to pray is when we can. I am not afraid of Satan catching me praying, I hope he does! He can't stand it anyway, he can't bear to be in the presence of God's holiness. When we pray we come into God's presence, for He draws near to us. Satan has to flee. Take that, you evil thing!

What is the scripture? Resist the devil and he will FLEE FROM YOU. Draw near to God and He will DRAW NEAR TO YOU. When we pray, we are doing both of these things. Praise God! Pray evermore. Pray always!
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏
Amen!!

I try to keep this in mind...also helps me respond correctly to certain situations. It's when I forget to keep in an attitude of prayer that I end up responding in a wrong manner...speaking harshly, perhaps, etc.
Exactly! Oh Lord, if only I could speak only Your words, think only Your thoughts, perform only Your actions, how happy I would be! Live and breathe in me today, I pray, so that everyone around me may see only You in me! Amen.

A Psalm of praise:

Psalm 8:1-9 ESV
O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens. [2] Out of the mouth of babies and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the enemy and the avenger. [3] When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, [4] what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him? [5] Yet you have made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor. [6] You have given him dominion over the works of your hands; you have put all things under his feet, [7] all sheep and oxen, and also the beasts of the field, [8] the birds of the heavens, and the fish of the sea, whatever passes along the paths of the seas. [9] O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!

Heavenly Father, so often our prayers are prayers of petition. We come to you in need, asking for Your blessings. And so often, You respond by granting us our requests, because You are our loving Father and You love to respond to our felt needs! But tonight, Lord, I just wanted to give You praise and glory. I want to lift You up and thank You for all Your goodness to us. I have no words so I borrowed Your servant David's. You are such an awesome God and loving Father! I praise Your holy name! Amen ❤️

Prayer request:

I don't have too many details, but this morning I found out that my grandma fell last night. She's in the hospital, and has low blood pressure. They're not really sure what's going on, but she seems like she'll (hopefully) be ok.

Thanks!
Praying

Back
Top Bottom