prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I just want to say that I pray for all request I find here although I do not write comments. I wake up early in the morning and don't feel like writing but do feel like praying. god bless you all!
That's perfectly fine! God knows and He hears every prayer.

Still praying, it still needs to go up. Does he have Covid? How are things going in Greece?

he is old and has some health issues. no covid.

they say on tv there are cases of covid but I know only 1 person in my neighborhood that got it since it started. also 3 of 4 of my business associates got covid but about 3-4 months after vaccine. my neighbor is vaccinated too. the rest of us that are not vaccinated are fine. this is not discussion about covid and vaccination, just presenting the facts. god created human beings to be free so everyone has the right to make his/her own decisions.

he is old and has some health issues. no covid.

they say on tv there are cases of covid but I know only 1 person in my neighborhood that got it since it started. also 3 of 4 of my business associates got covid but about 3-4 months after vaccine. my neighbor is vaccinated too. the rest of us that are not vaccinated are fine. this is not discussion about covid and vaccination, just presenting the facts. god created human beings to be free so everyone has the right to make his/her own decisions.
Glad to hear it's not covid, hope whatever it is gets resolved soon. Wasn't trying to start debate/ discussion/ argument, just curious. Acquaintance of ours that's vaccinated but not boosted just tested positive but I don't know how sick she is. Just seems to be kind of a random gamble, who gets it now and who doesn't. :confused: Just claiming Psalm 91 now, we've done /are doing all we can do to try to stay healthy. We are in God's hands.

Glad to hear it's not covid, hope whatever it is gets resolved soon. Wasn't trying to start debate/ discussion/ argument, just curious. Acquaintance of ours that's vaccinated but not boosted just tested positive but I don't know how sick she is. Just seems to be kind of a random gamble, who gets it now and who doesn't. :confused: Just claiming Psalm 91 now, we've done /are doing all we can do to try to stay healthy. We are in God's hands.

jesus said (in my poor english): if you have god in you, they can give you poison and it will do nothing (it will not kill you). I don't remember where in bible it says.

Back
Top Bottom