prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Please be praying for me...

It’s not bad, just...
I’ll just say that I’m under the age of 18, so I’m still in school. Recently in class, I was feeling very, very depressed. I ended up emailing my teacher because she’s really nice, understanding, and I felt terrible for being so dull and sad. I guess I also didn’t want to worry her.
So I sent her an email apologizing, basically saying that I’ve been depressed and I felt bad for being non participating.
She emailed back with the sweetest, heartfelt email on the planet... it was probably the nicest thing I’ve ever read.

I didn’t want to worry my mom with me feeling depressed... she’s already worried about her mom (my grandma) and some other things. And I felt I could deal with it myself. I’m working on improving my mood by myself.
Unfortunately, the school has a filter-thing for email... and it caught that I said I was depressed and stuff.
So somehow the principal found out... I guess she got a notification about the filter-thing... so then the principal, who I guess was worried, ended up emailing my mom about it. My mom found out, then emailed my therapist.
So I ended up having a longggg conversation with my mom today.

I guess I feel embarrassed... I didn’t want everyone, especially the principal, to know and worry about me feeling depressed.

And I guess it almost feels like they were hiding it from me. Apparently my mom found out on Saturday. She was even talking to my teacher without me knowing, and my therapist...

I guess if you guys could pray that I don’t feel upset with the involved people and that they don’t worry about me...

Also, I’m making a playlist of songs to make me feel happier.
Any recommendations? I like pretty energetic/contemporary Christian music.
Praying

It’s not bad, just...
I’ll just say that I’m under the age of 18, so I’m still in school. Recently in class, I was feeling very, very depressed. I ended up emailing my teacher because she’s really nice, understanding, and I felt terrible for being so dull and sad. I guess I also didn’t want to worry her.
So I sent her an email apologizing, basically saying that I’ve been depressed and I felt bad for being non participating.
She emailed back with the sweetest, heartfelt email on the planet... it was probably the nicest thing I’ve ever read.

I didn’t want to worry my mom with me feeling depressed... she’s already worried about her mom (my grandma) and some other things. And I felt I could deal with it myself. I’m working on improving my mood by myself.
Unfortunately, the school has a filter-thing for email... and it caught that I said I was depressed and stuff.
So somehow the principal found out... I guess she got a notification about the filter-thing... so then the principal, who I guess was worried, ended up emailing my mom about it. My mom found out, then emailed my therapist.

I guess I feel embarrassed... I didn’t want everyone, especially the principal, to know and worry about me feeling depressed.

And I guess it almost feels like they were hiding it from me. Apparently my mom found out on Saturday. She was even talking to my teacher without me knowing, and my therapist...

I guess if you guys could pray that I don’t feel upset with the involved people and that they don’t worry about me...

goforth.org

click on listen to power88

I have been a little bit quiet lately, trying to deal with my grief of losing my mum, but can you all say a prayer for my niece, she has been sectioned under the mental health act and is currently detained in a psychiatric hospital. It’s awful especially for her little kids ☹️ She is such a lovely girl ❤️

I have been a little bit quiet lately, trying to deal with my grief of losing my mum, but can you all say a prayer for my niece, she has been sectioned under the mental health act and is currently detained in a psychiatric hospital. It’s awful especially for her little kids ☹️ She is such a lovely girl ❤️
Hi, Mrs J! It's good to hear from you, though I'm sorry it's not under better circumstances. I'll be praying. ♥️

I pray she gets the help she needs and can soon return to her children. ❤️🙏❤️

A couple of years ago you may remember I told y'all about my DH's nephew's wife, who was in treatment for Ewing's sarcoma, a cancer that normally affects children. It's extremely rare in adults. I'm not sure how old M is, but she and her DH have 4 beautiful children, a boy and 3 girls, the oldest of whom is probably about 15 now. I think the cancer went into remission for a while, but I found out yesterday that it's back - with a vengeance. She woke up a few weeks ago with a collapsed lung, and they can't fix it because the lung is full of tumors. At this point her life expectancy is about a year. They're going to do chemo for as long as she can tolerate it.

But hey. With God all things are possible, right? I'm just so glad she and her DH and kids are all Christians. "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me." Psalm 23. Thank you for adding Sister M and her husband, Brother A, to your daily prayers, that their faith fail not.

It’s not bad, just...

A good song is "You're gonna be OK" by Jenn Johnson :)

Praying :hugs

Back
Top Bottom