prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Request: So..... Long story short, last week was the last week of youth group. All was fine, until our pastor gave us some sad news. Apparently, someone who used to come to this same youth group (Dunno if I've ever met her, but I don't think so)..... Went missing Tuesday. Just asking if you guys could pray for her, and that she'll be safe.

~ Thanks 😊

Update on the college stuff. I ended up having issue after issue come up. That combined with the fact that I would have had no breaks longer than 2 weeks between and now and 2025. (The course I’m trying to get into has no summer breaks.) and it being a very difficult course It would have been to much to jump into as unprepared as I am. So I’ve withdrawn and am taking a gap year. Get a job, get a car of my own with better gas mileage and generally get some other life issues sorted out. I’ll also be eligible for financial aid next year which I missed the window for this year.

I have been a little bit quiet lately, trying to deal with my grief of losing my mum, but can you all say a prayer for my niece, she has been sectioned under the mental health act and is currently detained in a psychiatric hospital. It’s awful especially for her little kids ☹️ She is such a lovely girl ❤️
Who is watching the children, Mrs J?

Request: So..... Long story short, last week was the last week of youth group. All was fine, until our pastor gave us some sad news. Apparently, someone who used to come to this same youth group (Dunno if I've ever met her, but I don't think so)..... Went missing Tuesday. Just asking if you guys could pray for her, and that she'll be safe.

~ Thanks 😊
Of course. Jesus, please ....!

Update on the college stuff. I ended up having issue after issue come up. That combined with the fact that I would have had no breaks longer than 2 weeks between and now and 2025. (The course I’m trying to get into has no summer breaks.) and it being a very difficult course It would have been to much to jump into as unprepared as I am. So I’ve withdrawn and am taking a gap year. Get a job, get a car of my own with better gas mileage and generally get some other life issues sorted out. I’ll also be eligible for financial aid next year which I missed the window for this year.

sounds this works better for you. if you want to go to the college make sure you will be able to find a job later. I have 2 friends who have BA in anthropology and there are no job opportunities for them at all.

I have been a little bit quiet lately, trying to deal with my grief of losing my mum, but can you all say a prayer for my niece, she has been sectioned under the mental health act and is currently detained in a psychiatric hospital. It’s awful especially for her little kids ☹️ She is such a lovely girl ❤️

A couple of years ago you may remember I told y'all about my DH's nephew's wife, who was in treatment for Ewing's sarcoma, a cancer that normally affects children. It's extremely rare in adults. I'm not sure how old M is, but she and her DH have 4 beautiful children, a boy and 3 girls, the oldest of whom is probably about 15 now. I think the cancer went into remission for a while, but I found out yesterday that it's back - with a vengeance. She woke up a few weeks ago with a collapsed lung, and they can't fix it because the lung is full of tumors. At this point her life expectancy is about a year. They're going to do chemo for as long as she can tolerate it.

But hey. With God all things are possible, right? I'm just so glad she and her DH and kids are all Christians. "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me." Psalm 23. Thank you for adding Sister M and her husband, Brother A, to your daily prayers, that their faith fail not.

~ Thanks 😊

Praying!

Back
Top Bottom