prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I have plantar fascititis also. Do you use the special insoles in your shoes?
I do, yes. Can't say they help much. I missed church today due to pain. I sat with my feet on ice for a good while today and that helped more than anything. I'll be seeing a podiatrist on the 13th.

I, too, have what is likely the beginning of plantar fascititis. I have flat feet and a very large, painful bunion...
Standing or walking all day leaves me a night of pain and discomfort.
I have special insoles for my feet. Doc says they should be helping with the pain, but I'm not noticing a big difference.

Praying for all of you and asking for prayers for myself as well.
❤️🙏❤️

I am running a garage sale at my parent's house. We had an older lady come and she was talking about her little baby grand daughter and how she needed a few heart surgeries and has a lot of other medical issues. Can y'all pray for her, that she heals and gets better? Poor little nugget was just born in Feb
Your birth month, eh, Trip? That makes her extra special to you, no doubt!

Lord, bless this little one and her family. Show them Your love, Your power and Your goodness in a mighty way, that they may rejoice in Your salvation and give glory to You, I pray, in Jesus' name, Amen.

I, too, have what is likely the beginning of plantar fascititis. I have flat feet and a very large, painful bunion...
Standing or walking all day leaves me a night of pain and discomfort.
I have special insoles for my feet. Doc says they should be helping with the pain, but I'm not noticing a big difference.

Praying for all of you and asking for prayers for myself as well.
Hope your feet feel better.
My (relatively narrow) feet have very arched soles. I've always wondered what life would be like in my brother's world - he inherited my father's wide, flatter feet. Are flatter feet more prone to issues like that? Mine never are very painful unless I stand for a while. But I think that's normal.

I also have some circulation issues (well, not exactly - I don't mean like cold gray fingers or anything.) More like my feet retain blood (it circulates down and doesn't go UP quite so well) and feel hot and swollen if I stand and don't move for too long. They get very red. It's annoying, because it makes it hard to stand/sit still for long. On the same note, I occasionally black out when I stand up too fast, because all that blood in my feet is decidedly NOT in my head. If I am making any sense.

Aaaaaand now I'm up at midnight talking about blood and FEET in a thread I don't belong in. Who am I? Night, yall. :p

Hey everyone. Looks like I'll be quitting one of my jobs. Don't really want to go into details. Yet, need prayer to know what the next step is. Will be needing prayer for a new job and find relief from financial troubles.
I'm not religious (and don't spend much time on this thread...) but I will send good thoughts your way!

Hope your feet feel better.
My (relatively narrow) feet have very arched soles. I've always wondered what life would be like in my brother's world - he inherited my father's wide, flatter feet. Are flatter feet more prone to issues like that? Mine never are very painful unless I stand for a while. But I think that's normal.

I also have some circulation issues (well, not exactly - I don't mean like cold gray fingers or anything.) More like my feet retain blood (it circulates down and doesn't go UP quite so well) and feel hot and swollen if I stand and don't move for too long. They get very red. It's annoying, because it makes it hard to stand/sit still for long. On the same note, I occasionally black out when I stand up too fast, because all that blood in my feet is decidedly NOT in my head. If I am making any sense.

Aaaaaand now I'm up at midnight talking about blood and FEET in a thread I don't belong in. Who am I? Night, yall. :p
Thanks for posting here.
You are always welcome in this thread.

When I'm in bed, I like to have a few pillows under my feet to lift them up... higher than my head. Helps with swelling and circulation.

I'll be praying for you as well!

Back
Top Bottom