prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Praise and request

Recently I seem to be much closer to God and less anxious, which is wonderful for me. I feel peace and joy unlike I’ve felt before.

I am getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow, and I pray that I’m not anxious and that my recovery is speedy.
Peace to you my dear and don't worry, you can still have wisdom without those teeth! :hugs

How ya doin @Lemon-Drop ...just wanted to check on ya after your surgery.
I actually feel pretty good. I really wanted to go to youth group, and I think I might be able to tonight.

Mostly it hurts to cough (since I was intubated) and eating hurts (since my jaw and mouth is sore)
Luckily over the counter pain killers are enough so far.

I honestly felt almost no anxiety before or after which was amazing.

I remember their voices blurring and my vision getting fuzzy, then next thing I know I’m waking up with a very numb face. I was pretty tired about out of it for a bit, but I feel pretty good now.

My nose did bleed for a while (since they had intubated me through my nose) but that’s stopped now.

I actually feel pretty good. I really wanted to go to youth group, and I think I might be able to tonight.

Mostly it hurts to cough (since I was intubated) and eating hurts (since my jaw and mouth is sore)
Luckily over the counter pain killers are enough so far.

I honestly felt almost no anxiety before or after which was amazing.

I remember their voices blurring and my vision getting fuzzy, then next thing I know I’m waking up with a very numb face. I was pretty tired about out of it for a bit, but I feel pretty good now.

My nose did bleed for a while (since they had intubated me through my nose) but that’s stopped now.
Glad u are healing nicely and no anxiety! Thank Ya Lord!

Praise report! We had a raccoon attack tonight but lost no chickens and I’ve found no injuries. I was late going down to put the chickens up and I when I went down, I found a raccoon in the tractor where my favorite rooster and 5 twelve week old chickens stay during the day. The rooster was on the ground harassing the raccoon and 2 of the babies were on the perch. We were able to kill the raccoon but couldn’t find the other 3 babies. Turns out they escaped earlier and were sleeping in the window of the main coop. Everyone seems find but I’ll have to take a closer look at the rooster in the morning. I’m just so grateful that they were all okay and that I was able to find them.

Back
Top Bottom