prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Praise report! We had a raccoon attack tonight but lost no chickens and I’ve found no injuries. I was late going down to put the chickens up and I when I went down, I found a raccoon in the tractor where my favorite rooster and 5 twelve week old chickens stay during the day. The rooster was on the ground harassing the raccoon and 2 of the babies were on the perch. We were able to kill the raccoon but couldn’t find the other 3 babies. Turns out they escaped earlier and were sleeping in the window of the main coop. Everyone seems find but I’ll have to take a closer look at the rooster in the morning. I’m just so grateful that they were all okay and that I was able to find them.
That’s amazing!

I found something interesting today.

I know a lot of songs are based off of scripture, but there’s a song I love, and while I was reading some of the verses of my devotional, I was able to piece together that the song was from that passage.

The song is ‘Things that I’m afraid of’ by Josh Wilson, and the chapter I was reading was Psalm 23.

I just thought it was cool. :)

I was praying by the creek (I like to go there to pray sometimes - peace and quiet, beautiful, and few distractions)
87A6E0AA-8CB5-4DAF-84C4-8C34E075D078.jpeg

But anyways, so I was praying, and I felt something brush my hand. I opened my eyes, and there was just this cat rubbing it’s head on me.
5401544F-273B-4443-B821-363083942C65.jpeg

Not something I expected to see in the middle of the woods. I hope this kitty has a good home. He/she was very sweet.

I was praying by the creek (I like to go there to pray sometimes - peace and quiet, beautiful, and few distractions)
View attachment 3221962

But anyways, so I was praying, and I felt something brush my hand. I opened my eyes, and there was just this cat rubbing it’s head on me.
View attachment 3222060
Not something I expected to see in the middle of the woods. I hope this kitty has a good home. He/she was very sweet.
Sweet!

Back
Top Bottom