prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

thank you, Lord and thank you all who were praying for me! my house sale has just been confirmed. these days, as soon as possible they will give me a deposit.
That’s amazing! God is so good!
I need more prayers. the accountant of my house buyers is on holiday and will be back on 28th august. there is an issue with there business so they have been advised to wait till the accountant gets back and checks the papers. not a big deal unless they give up. :fl
Praying all is figured out and goes smoothly! :hugs

I was reading my devotional this morning and found it really interesting so I thought I’d share it. :)
By faith Moses, when he was grown up, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter, choosing rather to be mistreated with the people of God than to enjoy the fleeting pleasures of sin. He considered the reproach of Christ greater wealth than the treasures of Egypt, for he was looking to the reward.
Hebrews 11:24-26​

Our three verses this morning remind us of Moses' commitment to live an uncompromising life. Moses chose God over Pharaoh. He chose poverty in God's will over riches out of God's will. He chose the will of God rather than the treasures of Egypt.

Unfortunately, too many of us have become too good at compromising. We must always remember that, like for Moses, God's plan for us is different. God has called us to a life of no compromise. He has called us to a life of commitment, a life of standing for Him. We are not to give in but rather make our stand for God even if it means doing it alone.

John put it this way, "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him." (1 John 2:15)

James put it another way: "Don't you know that friendship with the world is enmity against God?" (James 4:4b)

You cannot compromise with the world and at the same time be a friend of God.​

Hello all, My name is Rebecca, I am a 25 year old mother of two married to my husband for four years. I wanted to start this thread for prayer request and for fellowship I will be posting messages on a regular basis. Bases off what I am learning in my church and in my walk with Christ. Rto give everyone background me I recently found out my husband isn't saved (being saved is being washed in the blood aka having accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as ones Savior) not only that but he lost a lot of memory and has been hiding it from me for the last two years. A month ago he asked me to move out for awhile, I came back after five days. He had moved in two another bedroom and later told me he was interested in someone else and wanted a to end our marriage. Through the power of God's love we are still together right now. We have set backs and some advances it's a spiritual battle and I am holding on to God and his promises and asking for his help no matter the out come I am prayer for healing in our marriage and the saving of my husband. I am waiting expecting God to work as he keeps telling me he works in all things. I am lovinh like my life depends on it as we are suppose to. I am not bragging about myself I can't do anything I have accepted that I can only brag on God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost. I am by no ways a teacher or leader but I will answer questions or redirect and pray for you.
Will not hide the light that lives in me.
Direct your prayers to the One whom Jesus prayed to! Skip the middleman!

Back
Top Bottom