prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I have a prayer request as well. I feel God calling me to join the worship team at my church. If you all could pray that I give up what’s holding me back - anxiety - and honor Him, that’d be great.
I served on my worship team for gosh idk abt 5-6yrs. I recently left that position and the church as I truly feel like God is trying to point me in another direction. (Idk what yet, I always say he's gotta slap me in the face with it before the light bulb goes off lol)

Anyway, it's an amazing way to serve. To help usher people into the presence of the Lord!

You learn to set aside some anxiety, but you may pick up others. Through God, it was possible for me to stand up on the platform and serve as He had called me to do.
This area for me is the enemies playground bc of my own insecurities. God fought those battles on a weekly basis for me, and He will fight them for you as well. If this is something where you feel called, stand up and follow it. Following the callings that God has placed on our lives, even when uneasy is what obedience is all about!!

You got this!!!
I'll be praying for you!

bad news. I had to return deposit. not moving to my new place.
:hugs Sorry for your disappointment, cgr, but I pray God will reveal His will to you very soon. When He says "no" or "wait" to our prayer requests, it is always because He has something better in mind.

Ephesians 3:20 KJV
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Still praying! Keep rejoicing!

Ephesians 5:20 MEV
Give thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 NKJV
Rejoice always, [17] pray without ceasing, [18] in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

It can be challenging to give thanks even in disappointment, but when we do, showing trust and faith in the goodness of God even when things do not seem to be going our way, God can bless us in amazing ways. ❤️

I need prayers! There's a hurricane heading for us, it's projected to be here Wednesday at cat 3 or possibly higher strength! Please pray that we will have minimal damage or that it goes off course 🙏 :hugs :fl
Be of good courage! God has promised to be with His children even in the storm! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom