prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Oh how sweet Jesus is...to each and everyone of us that has had our eyes opened.
I hate that I continue the spiral of sin knowing this wonderful truth! It sickens me at the things I continue to do over and over again!
As I listen to not 1, not 2, but 3 boys crowing up a storm this morning in my backyard and an incubator full of eggs and more eggs on the way since I didn't get the colors I wanted ... what is it gonna take to get my attention Lord?
Why are we such a stubborn people?!
Why I am the worst of all?!
Don't have pity on me...please just pray that I would LUV Jesus more than anything and everything and everyone in this old world that is passing away!
My sin sickens me...yet I find myself sitting in it all over again.

Hey guys, I’m not quite sure if I’ve ever said anything on this thread but I’m following it and I’m always praying for all of you. ❤️

I have a prayer request today, and one more prayer request I will post separately later.

Here is my prayer request for today,
a couple minutes ago I went to feed my turtles and found one of them unresponsive on the bottom of her tank. She moves a little every once in a while so I know she’s not dead, but she won’t wake up. I’ve done some research and done everything I can to make her wake up but she won’t. Now I am letting her rest, and leaving it up to God. She means a lot to me and my brother and we would be heartbroken if she passed. So if you are willing please pray for my turtle, and for me. That God will heal her and give me the insight to help her. Her name is Scooter.

Thank you so much guys.❤️
Thanks so much for all your prayers guys! It means a lot to me.

Update:
The day after I posted my prayer request Scooter woke up! Now after a couple days of watching her I’ve moved her back into her tank. I’m keeping a close eye on her. Now my prayer request is that she doesn’t develop any pneumonia or anything.

Thank you guys so much for your prayers!!

Back
Top Bottom