prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

GirlChild* has been suffering terrible nightmares, so bad her dr has put her on medication for it, but even that is not working. She sleeps, has a nightmare, wakes up, goes back to sleep, has another, and this continues all night. She has been getting no rest. She also suffers headaches. I asked if she wanted to pray about it and she said no, although she says she knows this is a spiritual battle. She has a complicated and difficult relationship with the Lord right now. But she was willing to let me pray for her last night. So I prayed for her in an intercessory way. This morning she reported she slept well and had no nightmares, despite having not taken her medication before bed! Praise God. She requested prayer again tonight. I am claiming Psalm 34:4 and 7 for her, but a time is coming when she will need to pray on her own behalf and trust the Lord for herself. Please pray that she soon finds the confidence to trust God for herself. Thank you! ❤️🙏❤️

* young adult granddaughter, still living with us.

GirlChild* has been suffering terrible nightmares, so bad her dr has put her on medication for it, but even that is not working. She sleeps, has a nightmare, wakes up, goes back to sleep, has another, and this continues all night. She has been getting no rest. She also suffers headaches. I asked if she wanted to pray about it and she said no, although she says she knows this is a spiritual battle. She has a complicated and difficult relationship with the Lord right now. But she was willing to let me pray for her last night. So I prayed for her in an intercessory way. This morning she reported she slept well and had no nightmares, despite having not taken her medication before bed! Praise God. She requested prayer again tonight. I am claiming Psalm 34:4 and 7 for her, but a time is coming when she will need to pray on her own behalf and trust the Lord for herself. Please pray that she soon finds the confidence to trust God for herself. Thank you! ❤️🙏❤️

* young adult granddaughter, still living with us.
This is a wonderful opportunity for her faith to grow!!! I pray God continues to let her see Him through you and these answered prayers!!! May her faith grow down deep like the roots of a great live oaks!!!

A fun one....
FB_IMG_1675633100187.jpg

This is a wonderful opportunity for her faith to grow!!! I pray God continues to let her see Him through you and these answered prayers!!! May her faith grow down deep like the roots of a great live oaks!!!
Thank you, Gamma, this is my prayer as well!

Back
Top Bottom