prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I'd appreciate prayers, I'd rather not give specific reasons. Thank you all :hugs
The Lord knows your need. Run to Him, He is your refuge and strength; He is your high tower, your Rock of refuge, your Comfort and Protector. (All these are names given to Him by David in the Psalms.) He will put His strong arms around you and shield you from all evil; He will provide you with every good thing that you need. His love and mercy are everlasting. All glory to Him and may you be at peace, Amen.

I'd appreciate prayers, I'd rather not give specific reasons. Thank you all :hugs
I pray for this thread in general. Our Heavenly Father and the Lord are very much aware of all of you here asking for prayers. He loves your faith in the power of prayer. He also hopes you realize that everything is according to His will..because..He does know whats best for you. What's ahead for you. He only wants what is best for you spirituality. There are learning opportunities during trials. It's hard at times, but I myself do find myself humbled during these times. I just finished the Bible...ahead of our church classes. We're studying the New Testament this year. Guess I'll be hearing more about it. :) Wow, some powerful truth in there..in knowing how our Savior came to save us. In knowing our Heavenly Father gave His only begotten Son for us. The most merciful and loving Father. We need to..come..unto Him for happiness, through all of this earthly life. There is so much to be grateful for. So much to see that we have to enjoy at His hand. He's given us much. ❤

I pray for this thread in general. Our Heavenly Father and the Lord are very much aware of all of you here asking for prayers. He loves your faith in the power of prayer. He also hopes you realize that everything is according to His will..because..He does know whats best for you. What's ahead for you. He only wants what is best for you spirituality. There are learning opportunities during trials. It's hard at times, but I myself do find myself humbled during these times. I just finished the Bible...ahead of our church classes. We're studying the New Testament this year. Guess I'll be hearing more about it. :) Wow, some powerful truth in there..in knowing how our Savior came to save us. In knowing our Heavenly Father gave His only begotten Son for us. The most merciful and loving Father. We need to..come..unto Him for happiness, through all of this earthly life. There is so much to be grateful for. So much to see that we have to enjoy at His hand. He's given us much. ❤
Amen! True that, Sister. So much to be thankful for.

Pray for the victims of the earthquake in Turkey and Syria. 💔

Back
Top Bottom