prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hello,
Please pray for us. My wife can't get the heart bypass surgery she needs until her lung function improves, likely another surgery first for that. Lots of prayers needed for the long road ahead.
Thank you in advance.
Oh, stressful times for both of you. Can be challenging to trust in God in times like this. My prayers shall include a request that your faith fail not, as Jesus prayed for Peter before Peter's greatest trial. Instead may your faith in God be strengthened as well as your love for one another, and may her health improve according to God's perfect will for her, in Jesus' name, Amen. Also, welcome to the thread! :hugs:frow❤️

I hate this hell in my head 😭
Heavenly Father, please give our dear friend Dawg PEACE as you calmed the storm on the sea for the disciples. Cast out any spirit of unrest, anxiety or unsettledness that cause her distress and help her to feel only Your presence in her heart and mind. Jesus said,

John 14:27 KJV
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

I claim that peace for her in His name just now. Amen.

Back
Top Bottom