Prayers and Praise

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by mitchell3006, Oct 9, 2009.

1. mitchell3006

mitchell3006 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 18, 2009
    Mississippi
    We need your prayers tonight. Eldest Daughter wrecked, rolled, and totaled her VW. Wife wrecked and rolled truck going to her. Both ok. Daughter is banged up pretty good. Had back surgery and 2 rods put in 4 months ago. Could use prayers to help us through and her deal with pain through next few days.

Please give PRAISE to our LORD who kept them safe through these wrecks. Without HIM I know that things would be lost.

Thanks,

Mark

2. henryetta

henryetta Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2009
    san diego, cali
    prayers said, and praise given...Thanks be to God for keeping these people safe and with their familys...

3. GaNewChick

GaNewChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    McDonough, Ga.
    [​IMG]

4. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    Wow Mark, sorry this has happened [​IMG] and healing thoughts going to you and your family.

Cara

5. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Shes in my prayers!! I wrecked on a 4-wheeler in 04, I had back surgery and now have 2 13inch rods in my back. I do fine with them, no problems at all! I have faith she'll do as well. [​IMG]

6. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    I'm really sorry to hear about that too Mark. I'm glad to hear they are both OK though and I hope everything goes well with recovery.

7. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    Thank the good Lord He was with both your daughter and wife. Prayers for speedy recovery for your daughter.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by