Prayers for a member

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by debilorrah, Apr 14, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Please say prayers for a member here on BYC. This member suffers from depression and is having a very hard time of it lately. Please lift this member up in prayer for healing and that the right help may be found. I am VERY concerned.

Thank you.

2. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Prayer said.

3. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    Prayers sent to lift her out of her depression. God Bless.

4. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Prayers sent and more where that came from [​IMG]

5. wixie

wixie New Egg

Apr 13, 2009
    Aberdeen, NC
    Praying for help to come their way and lift this depression from them. [​IMG]

6. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    [​IMG] and prayers

7. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I know there are more than 5 members who pray......

8. NancyDz

NancyDz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Dutch Flat, CA
    Prayers sent up for this member and their family/friends ... . [​IMG] [​IMG]

Nancy

9. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Lord, Father, I ask that You hear all of us who know You have commanded us to love one another, and that You lift up this person who is in darkness. I ask that You wrap Your loving arms around this son or daughter and hold them close, so that they may feel Your light and rise out of the muck and maelstrom. Father, I ask that You give them strength and motivation and spirit for life and living, and that You fill their spirit with Your peace. Thank You so for being all and more than we are capable of even comprehending, and thank you for hearing our prayers.

In Jesus' name we all pray, Amen!

10. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

Father God, Your Word tells us that in Your presence is fullness of joy. We ask You now to make Your presence very real in the life of this BYC member, and ask You, Holy Spirit, to present Yourself as Comforter and wrap your arms of love around this member and reassure him/her that s/he is NOT alone, that they are loved by you and by his/her friends and family. We know that depression is not from You, and we rebuke it and its cause, whether it be the pressure of adverse circumstances, oppression from the enemy, or chemical/physical in nature. We ask that Your healing come physically, emotionally, mentally, socially, and every other way to this individual and that they be made completely whole in every aspect, and let joy replace that sorrow and depression. Let the Light of Your presence drive out the darkness of depression, and let the sun and the Son shine for this person once more. In Jesus' Name we ask you, and we thank You and claim it done.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by