Prayers for my 10 y/o son please..*Update Page 3*

My prayers as well and that you all get through this okay.
hugs.gif

...at least they know what it is now and can treat it.

hugs.gif
poor lil guy. Rest and TLC mama.

Love in Christ,
Gretchen

I hope thats all it is Maple.... the dr was shocked it even rang Positive, she was sure it wasnt.

Thank ya'll for the continued prayers... now if I can just get a neg Lupus and SED... I'll feel MUCH better (although the SED might be high due to mono at the moment).

hugs.gif
everyone... blessings to you all.

Just saw this thread. I'll be praying that it's "just" mono and nothing else at this point.

I had mono in college.. my biggest advice is to force him to rest (if he doesn't want to voluntarily) for several months; or longer if needed. Mono usually runs its course and then the person is fine. BUT - if you don't take it seriously it can turn into other more serious issues (ask me how I know!
sad.png
).

Also praying for wisdom on the doctors part for correct diagnosis of anything else that may be involved.

Quote:
Dear you have my absolute strongest prayers and wishes for a neg Lupus & SED. As you know my girl has had Lupus Nephrituis for ten years now and I would never want you dear lttle boy to have these problems. You of course truly undersatnd how hard these disorders can be.

Kindest thoughts,
Lil

definitely praying for your little man. It's so tough when our little ones hurt. We feel so helpless. A postiivee Mono test could be a blessing considering all the other ailments it could be. We'll pray all the other tests are negative.

Prayers going up for you also. Take care of yourself, so you can take care of your son.

Is it a hairline spinal fracture?
Had a friend have that happen playing football. They had no clue for weeks. All they knew his back hurt. Went to the doctor and what do you know.

when I had mono in high school my mom had me on all kinds of herbs (12 pills 2 times daily) and juices (aloe vera juice, immune boost, and something else) I bounced back after 2 weeks out of school, and days of not eating much of anything. she went to the health food store and asked a manager that knows about the herbs to get for what. acidophyllis-immune system and digestive tract; vitamins; everything to boost immune system and energy. he will feel like death for a few days, but what food you can into him... and make him rest. after the first week he'll probably want to get up and do stuff (because you just start feeling better and don't want to be in bed all day) but rest is key for his body to fight the illness. once you have mono it stays in your system for life.

Back
Top Bottom